Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page How would you handle this?
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
cubswin
Just call me Joe...
cubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond reputecubswin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-21-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusrsan12 View Post
Ok, so two guys were gambling at the local pool hall last night. They know each other well and gamble often. Player 1 is obviously the better player and is winning easily. Fast forward to the final set. Player 1 is now giving player 2 a considerable amount of weight and it goes hill-hill. Player 2 scratches on the break and the 1-9 combo is lined up pretty nicely. On his way to his seat, player 2 intentionally moves the one ball against the rail, making the combo impossible to even attempt. He says “There’s no rule stating that I cannot do this and it’s just ball in hand.” After some words Player 1 just takes ball in hand and ends up winning the set. This one just rubbed me the wrong way and wanted to hear how some of you would have dealt with something like this. Thanks!

Well I'd probably of argued a bit, shown him the rule on moving balls, and moved on about life. If I was consistently taking his money I might ignore it.

If I was fed up, I'd just quit playing him.

""It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: