Aramith Ball Case JUNK!

windKnott

Registered
I don't like having to write this review but it's something that needs to be said so others won't be as dissapinted as I am. Six months ago I purchased a set of Aramith Tournament Balls because the poolroom sets are worn out (we weighed numerous ball and all were differen weights and became hard to get a good rack) the balls are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. I also purchased Aramith's nylon ball case & cleaning supplies. I carry the set to the pool room 3-4 days a week. It only took 5 months before the handle broke!! It come with a shoulder strap but I carry my cues over my shoulder so the brief case style seemed to suit my needs. The handle is held on by one (1) rivet that goes through very thin plastic. I thought the case would be able to carry a set of balls without problems. I WAS WRONG. It's manufactured very cheap! My profession is Eastern Sales Trainer & SE Division Mgr. for a fortune 50 Corp. in Manufacturing so.... I contacted Aramith to point out the problem. I know in my business we never want to sell a sub par product & customer feed back is paramount. Well, Aramith doesn't feel that way as my contact wasn't acknowledged! I expected at least conformation that a defect existed. So.. The only thing worse than a poorly designed product is the nonexistant customer service. In my field heads would roll. So, buyer beware!! DONT BUY ARAMITH'S BALL CASE‼️

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I believe the Customer Service you received is becoming commonplace. I couldn't tell you the amount of emails and phone calls I've made for Customers that went unanswered/no response. Still some good ones out there, but seem to be few and far between. Sorry for your dissatisfaction, Brian.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll chime in on this thread only to share my experience with the Aramith ball case as well as many others....

I have "a few" ball cases and have never had an issue. Upon closer inspection of each case I have after running across this thread, I discovered all of the handles are attached through the entire case sidewall and seem nearly bullet-proof. I do use both the shoulder strap and carrying handle routinely and have not noticed any degradation in either the attachment points or the handle itself.

Carry on ----- so to speak

K.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pleinairrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I contacted Aramith about a year ago in regards to a misprinted Jim Rempe ball. They were quick and treated me well.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had and used three of those cases for a few years with no issue. Is it possible the OP purchased a counterfeit case?