Barretta vs Crow

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watching the Turning Stone match.

Wow she is really methodical isn't she?

She should come out with her own DVD on how to look over the rack. She would most likely sell some with it...

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

She should come out with her own DVD on how to look over the rack. She would most likely sell some with it...

I'd rather watch paint dry.

Some say methodical, others say.......

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She's easily the most annoying pool player I've ever watched.

She does all that racking nonsense...while her break is about 8mph.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You have a way with words hehe

Stalin, he was really less than an angel.
Dinosaurs, sure are not quite as living as we are.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i dont mind watching her......:D
jennifer barretta pic.jpg

JackOfNoTrades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the first game of the set. If I’m not mistaken she had a break and run in the first game? I’ve got it in my watch history to go back and finish.

Anyway with her stroke I don’t see a lot of little ‘practice’ back-and-forth cue movement. It’s more like a “pinball” stroke. Aim, pull back, hold a moment then wham - stroke. She was deadly accurate though. And of course she’s a doll, which is easy on the eyes :)

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not a lot to knock about Jen. She has been in movies. She has been in TV series. She has hung out in the top 10 of women’s professional pool players. And could likely give me the wild 7 and out and take my money.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I've tried and tried to watch her matches but, she is just to slow.

Players like her, make it extremely hard for the average fan to enjoy.

However, I do like to watch her when she is playing a lesser skilled player. When she plays weaker players she usually plays faster and IMO, plays better and is much more entertaining.

I'm not sure but, I would guess that she doesn't handle pressure as well as some other pros.

I had much rather watch Car, Alison, Siming and many, many other female pros. She, imo, is among the worst to watch.

Jeff

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another thing I noticed.

She was wearing leggings and a "warm up" shirt.

I thought the Joss events had a dress code (Collared shirts, Dress Pants). If so, why is she (or any other person) allowed to play? I've seen those shenanigans (different rules for men and women) in the work place and in different events...

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really wish the players were not allowed to inspect the rack. So much time is wasted in a effort to obtain the perfect break.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ģüśţāṿ;6479584 said:
I really wish the players were not allowed to inspect the rack. So much time is wasted in a effort to obtain the perfect break.

I'm ok with checking to see where you want to attack the rack from (but should be in the "time clock" stage). But all the you need to rerack not so much. If the rack isn't good enough after the second or third attempt a neutral racker should be set (even just any old spectator...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another thing I noticed.

She was wearing leggings and a "warm up" shirt.

I thought the Joss events had a dress code (Collared shirts, Dress Pants). If so, why is she (or any other person) allowed to play? I've seen those shenanigans (different rules for men and women) in the work place and in different events...

Yeah, bugs me that wimmins at work wear sandals and skits with no collar shirts and I gotta wear dress shoes and shirts with slacks...

But I do get to pee standing up, so I got that going for me.