saying not to let the losers get me down

imagine after all i have been called that i am now
warned that namecalling can get me a vacation

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dean, you are getting very close to a long vacation from the site.

Let’s pull back on the insults and “you losers” comments.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear House pro

have you even read the things i have been called

please notice i was quoting a letter of encouragement to me

I have recieved many insulting comments ,please read them and you say i am in danger of
a long vacation

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Dear House pro

I have recieved many insulting comments ,please read them and you say i am in danger of
a long vacation

what about the comments where ideologist accused the Az people of unethical behavoir?Please help me, is it ok for them to call me an ass hole and worse,but should i mention the word loser quoting a letter of encouragement that the mere word loser violates the high standards
of the AZ forum

I

You are reacting to facts. Bombarding the forum with annoying marketing and being dishonest about who built a cue is unethical.

I have never called you a name, but you're twisting valid criticism from a big part of the community as personal attacks and conspiracy theories. Even an admin told you to call down and... you doubled down on being the victim here.

If I sold a sneaky pete that I made as a Tim Scruggs, but then privately told the guy I sold it to after I got outed that I built the cue, it would not wash away my sins. Somehow you are above that.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please read the entire forum look at all the personal insults and name calling I got
now please read where i quoted another person encouraging me not to let the losers get me down

notice even if i did use the quote ,is loser such a bad term?

Let me apologize to the guys who have called me an asshole,shalow. and crooked,con man and worse

And when I quoted ideologist for accususing the AZ people of immoral business practices

make sure you realize I am not agreeing with him, I just can not see how he gets away with
saying things about the home team

i personally love the home team,i can not imagine them doing anything

they have always been friends as far as i am concerned

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Yes, I have read them. I have also read the many posts you have made in the wrong areas of the site so that your 'for sale' items get more attention than anyone else. You post wherever you choose on the site, and go with "oh sorry, I didn't get it." over and over again. I rolled my eyes and moved the majority of those posts with a "oh, that deanoc. Poor guy just doesn't get it". I am starting to suspect that you get it a lot better than you let on.

And now I am reading how apparently the forum is full of losers because they didn't like you selling cues that you wouldn't identify.

So lets see. We all have a place to sell cues and we all play nice with each other, except for you, who doesn't have to abide by any of the rules that others abide by. You have a batch of cues that you had made by some mysterious cue maker that you won't identify and because some of the users don't want to play that game with you, they are losers, but how dare they say something negative about you.

Seems to me that you made a mistake and meant to type deanocbilliards.com when you started browsing today.

Dear House pro

a long vacation

what about the comments where ideologist accused the Az people of unethical behavoir?Please help me, is it ok for them to call me an ass hole and worse,but should i mention the word loser quoting a letter of encouragement that the mere word loser violates the high standards
of the AZ forum

I

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be fair, discipline needs to be equally applied to all parties as Dean has pointed out.
That is why I reported one of the posters yesterday for using personal attacks on Dean.

Perhaps the best thing is just delete this thread but Dean is entitled to defend himself.
And if he chooses not to, he has supporters that will defend him against his attackers.

The Forum used to be more civil and ad hominem attacks were not the norm. Sadly, it
has slowly degraded. It has become all too common to criticize the man instead of his
his post or opinion. It’s also been my experience people revert to that out of ignorance.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that you wouldn't identify.

Well they were identified early on, just not correctly... a couple of examples, but there are countless more.

jack made the Libra cues backin the 90s with his friend Johnny Sanchez

I talked him into getting back into cue building and he made me about a dozen to sell

Each cue is either 58 or 60 inches long about 19 ounces

basically merry widows ebony fronts and rears with maple wraps

These are selling for basically less than a sneaky pete but they are much nicer

much nicer

only a very few are not sold about 5 and Jack and iIboth plan to keep one

These cues were designed to play great .LIRACUES were legenndary for plaing good
its pretty much now or never,if people love these Jack may build more
But cue makers are finicky,you know that!

I suggest you get one. If you remember Jack and libra cues,you know why
I am excited about these

If Jack gets the response he expects,he wants to build custom masterpieces
,but he is taking no orders. He wants to build what he likes--- another stinkin artist

call dean

214 477 7323

between 9AM and 9PM to be sure you get one

People are always asking me"what is the best cue i can buy for $1000?"

Well here it is at half that price

But only a few lucky stiffs will get one,he made 12
and there is no guarantee he will make more

JACK POTTER OF LIBRA CUE FAME

Billy Stroud,tell em about Jack if you read this

I hope to get Jack to post some pictures of himself and his latest cues

They are not fancy but are just what you would expect a serious player
to have

please bear with us,the pictures will not appear here until the new owners
have the pleasure of a surprise box opening

very seasonal delight
Merry Christmas

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I assume this thread was just another lead in to another batch of cues for sale. Might want to wait a while.

Sent from the future.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Twisting valid criticism from a big part of the community as personal attacks and conspiracy theories. Even an admin told you to call down and... you doubled down on being the victim here.

That's what I never understood from Deano.

Before this went down, when people talked shit about Dean selling without pictures or his posting style, I would always defend Dean and mentioned how much I enjoyed his posts countless times...

Here is just a couple examples,
Dean seems to be a standup guy, close to 250 positive Itrader, with zero bad references and a good taste in cues. I think pair that with his ability to tell a story, plus the excitement of getting a surprise, all comes together for the guy.
...You are one my fav posters, think many feel the same.
I look forward to Dean's posts personally
I like Dean's posts, something different from the norm. Really like the way he tells a story.

But, since I criticized Dean about his advertising practices on the Jackpots, he has called me a professional weasel, a liar multiple times as well as anyone who disagreed with him (You, Kicken Chicken, Tate, Trent from Toledo, DVJ).

The thing that bothered me the most was Deano told me
Deanoc "The truth is you don't like my style, you don't like me and you were looking to hurt me any way you could, I have never seen you write anything positive"
that last quote is what I considered the lamest because Dean had thanked me numerous times for the kind comments(so if that wasn't an outright lie by him, I don't know what is), all because of giving an honest opinion on his sales tactics on the Jackpots

Reactions: KRJ

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
To be fair, discipline needs to be equally applied to all parties as Dean has pointed out.
That is why I reported one of the posters yesterday for using personal attacks on Dean.

Perhaps the best thing is just delete this thread but Dean is entitled to defend himself.
And if he chooses not to, he has supporters that will defend him against his attackers.

The Forum used to be more civil and ad hominem attacks were not the norm. Sadly, it
has slowly degraded. It has become all too common to criticize the man instead of his
his post or opinion. It’s also been my experience people revert to that out of ignorance.

I have been a member on azb for way over a decade and with over 10k posts I hope I've established myself as a good contributor here, not someone who is a pot-stirrer or keyboard warrior.

Everyone has a tipping point and having watched Dean abuse the azb community for years (read AzHousePro's post for details), this last Jackpot charade brought me to mine. The man was deceptive, evasive and the most abusive I can recall on any of his previous campaigns, and there has been some real doozies. :rolleyes: I won't blame you for reporting my prev post, not my proudest moment but like I said, we all have a tipping point.

In short, Dean has been out of control treating azb like it is his personal sandbox. He is without question the man who takes the most from azb and gives the least. Having sold countless cues, a few tables, and whatever other odds and ends, it's amazing to me how he still hasn't found it in himself to get a gold membership. :rolleyes:

Dean tries to play people for fools and some seem to be cool with it and all I can say is there are others like me on whom all the fainting ladies and jealous men stories aren't going to work. Call me Madcap, I know what I like, no desire for mysteries and certainly no interest in being deceived.

I will acknowledge that Dean has obv done plenty of good deals with satisfied customers, no doubt about that. But lots of other bad behavior doesn't get excused because of those good dealings.

Seeing what has been brought out here and in other threads makes people like you Bavafongoul, who defend him, look very foolish.

As for asking that this thread be deleted, I would strongly suggest that it stay up as yet another example of Dean still not getting it - or as was previously stated, maybe getting it just fine and playing dumb.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Go figure though, Deanoc, the guy who comes on here glorifying the old days of the "hustle" and Gambling in general, complaining about people cursing and babbling about religion is being crucified here on AZB on Easter.

He has surely called me names and I don't care about that. These words don't work well for me because they are simply just not true about me: Liar, Cheat or Theif.

Seems like there is PROOF that this man is guilty of all three of those words.

All the money in the world will never make people like this happy. When they are at their end, they will have TONS of money and they will be begging for more time......

TFT

That's what I never understood from Deano.

Before this went down, when people talked shit about Dean selling without pictures or his posting style, I would always defend Dean and mentioned how much I enjoyed his posts countless times...

Here is just a couple examples,

But, since I criticized Dean about his advertising practices on the Jackpots, he has called me a professional weasel, a liar multiple times(as well as anyone who disagreed with him (You, Kicken Chicken, Tate, Trent from Toledo, DVJ).

The thing that bothered me the most was Deano told me that last quote is what I considered the lamest because Dean had thanked me numerous times for the kind comments(so if that wasn't an outright lie by him, I don't know what is), all because of giving an honest opinion on his sales tactics on the Jackpots

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Jack Potter one of the two grear cue makers of the Libra cues
that played so good and are now so hard to find,Has done it again

He made a dozen cues for me to sell to Az members for only $500
each....
I'm sorry..who made them?

Sent from the future.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
p.s. all that money made off the site and NO GOLD MEMBERSHIP??? WTF????

I think Dean bought a gold membership a few months ago after David(CuesDirectly) kept giving him a hard time about it. The gold showed on Dean's account for a little bit but reverted to silver, maybe he just bought a month, but if I had to guess he bought a year and it just reverted back to silver and Dean doesn't know how to change it back.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry..who made them?

Sent from the future.
Jack Potter one of the two great cue makers of the Libra cues
that played so good and are now so hard to find, Has done it again

He made a dozen cues for me to sell to Az members for only $500
each....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awsome...Jack made you a second batch...such a busy busy beaver.

Sent from the future.

and fwiw Jack Potter (jackpot) logs into azb pretty much every day. He stopped posting when the crap first hit the fan on these cues back in January but I see he did post last week on the Bill Stroud RIP thread. I know he's had a lot on his plate but to take a minute to post about these controversial cues would have been helpful. Still would though it's all pretty much on the table now.

I think Jack is probably a good guy who got dragged into a very awkward situation by his pal.

best,
brian kc

Status
Not open for further replies.