i found this doing a search for you
scroll down to the Jerry Olivier sneaky pete
its close to your price range and made by well respected cue maker
btw i own an olivier sneaky peak and really like the way it plays
i also paid more than whats listed in the link:mad::frown::D
http://www.indyq.com/custom-cues/sneaky-pete/

kobane

Registered
So I ended up buying from someone on craig's list selling a McDermott C-3 for $225. I haven't been able to play much with it yet but it has a nice feel to it so far.

kobane

Registered
Sorry, I don't have a camera and the one on my phone doesn't work. I will post pics if I ever get a camera or new phone

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Out of the ones you posted I would go with the Joss or the Pechauer based on the brand. The looks is personal. I would favor the Joss but only because I have one and like it. McD's come with a lifetime warranty including warpage (Pechauer too I think, not sure about Joss) but their lower end stuff is just so-so (I have a $200 McD). A lot of guys around here have Lucasi cues. Don't know much about them except I like the looks of a lot that I've seen.

Whatever you decide, replace the tip if they won't put one of your choosing on when they send it.

Let us know what you decide.

pigsRflying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I don't have a camera and the one on my phone doesn't work. I will post pics if I ever get a camera or new phone

What kind of shape is the cue in? Mine I bought in 1980 and it's a bit beat up from 30+ years of use, but still straight as an arrow. Still hits good.

wutang

THE DEADLY GAMESMAN
Silver Member
i found this doing a search for you
scroll down to the jerry olivier sneaky pete
its close to your price range and made by well respected cue maker
btw i own an olivier sneaky peak and really like the way it plays
i also paid more than whats listed in the link:mad::frown::d
http://www.indyq.com/custom-cues/sneaky-pete/

Thanks for the link. Im a sneaky pete freak. The site has a nice collection of sp cues. Most are gonna stay there because of inaffordablity (lol) but the $500 on down is a good ball park range for a budgeter. Thanks again.

Peace

WUTANG