Earl Strickland Teaches the "Advanced Chapter"

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
After watching the interview with Earl Strickland for the 'Million Dollar Challenge' documentary I learned several critical techniques that I've taken to the table successfully.

I know Earl gives lessons - I'm not sure how he'd do with beginners, however, he can certainly help advanced players on bridging, stroking and applying english accurately. Not to mention, breaking, jumping, masse'ing, and winning. :D

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I need to make a video with Earl...."The Advanced Chapter"

"The Pearl" is the Teacher.

One of these days I need to make a video with Earl...."The Advanced Chapter" - any suggestions on content? He knows a LOT about pool, we've had some awesome conversations about how pool, golf and tennis connect in so many ways.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of these days I need to make a video with Earl...."The Advanced Chapter" - any suggestions on content? He knows a LOT about pool, we've had some awesome conversations about how pool, golf and tennis connect in so many ways.

Until Earl comes to Texas. I have an idea that may help some folks.

A series of live instruction with student/s covering all of the fundamentals and why they should be practiced as instructed. Both you and the student could be mic'd up.

I think Bert Kinister is the only other instructor that has done a few of these. I could be wrong though.

I'm sure that what ever you do will be worth the price.

Have fun CJ :smile:

John

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A series of live instruction with student/s covering all of the fundamentals and why they should be practiced as instructed. Both you and the student could be mic'd up.

I think Bert Kinister is the only other instructor that has done a few of these. I could be wrong though.

John

Good idea........

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Earl's in Ireland and should be home anytime

I would be ok with doing virtual pool lessons, if there's a demand. Unfortunately, in this market I highly doubt if this is the case. I will offer anyone that wants instruction in Texas a 20% discount if they mention this AZ post in the next 7 days.

Earl's in Ireland and should be home anytime giving lessons in New York City.

John

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Earl's over in the UK giving lessons

"The Pearl" is the Teacher.

Earl's over in the UK giving lessons and competing this month...Shane will never be the same.;)

10277902_591282737638271_8290476589161947022_n.png