Pool in Temecula

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Temecula

Just south of Old Town a few blocks on Jefferson St (parallel to I-15 on the west side) is a pool hall next to the Harley dealer. We are visiting our Son for the next few days here. Our daughter is in from Seattle and loves to shoot pool. She will surprise most men. I play at the Senior Center on the Northeast end of Old Town. Not too bad of tables and it is free.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cowboy...That may indeed be the plan...Johnny is going to pick up Shamu from SeaWorld, hit the wineries, get drunk and play some pool.

Just getting his ducks in a row.

....could just be a whale hustlin' road trip, looking for a steer.

...Sheesh

What prompts such a response?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Cowboy...That may indeed be the plan...Johnny is going to pick up Shamu from SeaWorld, hit the wineries, get drunk and play some pool.

Just getting his ducks in a row.

....could just be a whale hustlin' road trip, looking for a steer.

...Sheesh

What prompts such a response?

Well if he goes to Sea World, he will be close to UNIVERSITY BILLIARDS IN DAGO TOWN.

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just returned from Temecula Lanes. Played for a few minutes on their toy tables and left.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just south of Old Town a few blocks on Jefferson St (parallel to I-15 on the west side) is a pool hall next to the Harley dealer. We are visiting our Son for the next few days here. Our daughter is in from Seattle and loves to shoot pool. She will surprise most men. I play at the Senior Center on the Northeast end of Old Town. Not too bad of tables and it is free.

High Society Billiiards and Darts , if still open?, can see it from freeway.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
hi society is the only place.

Although not a players room so much. They do have decent equipment at high society.

I'd come and play some with you but I drove up to Fresno to play in the mez tour event.

If I get knocked out today I might be up for playing some tomorrow if you want. Although I'm not planning on getting knocked out today though.

Jaden

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Temecula

The best places to play are Cal Oaks Bowl in Murrieta. This room has a kitchen and full bar. Tables have new rails with Simonis 860HR installed by Ernesto & Oscar last month.

15 min north in Menifee at the Pit Stop Pub..which also has a kitchen and bar, There are 5 Diamond Smart Tables w Simonis,

Sun City Billiard Club also just had their 9ft tables redone.

Last edited:

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG it's like 110 outside. Mrs. JohnnyP says I can't go outside. :(

We are staying with her daughter for a few days. I'll try to make a break for it.

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played for a couple hours at High Society today. Pretty tight Olhausen. Nice room, quiet, good rate.

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Temecua

Jaden, JohnnyP, or anyone else in the area PM me if you need a little practice. If possible will play some. Bob Healey

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I'd be happy to practice with you...

Jaden, JohnnyP, or anyone else in the area PM me if you need a little practice. If possible will play some. Bob Healey

I would say unfortunately, but it's the opposite. I'm still on the winner's side up in Fresno at the Mezz West State tour event.

I managed to put Geronimo on the loser's side in my final match last night...

I'm hoping to be here a while yet still so doubt I'll be back till late tonight. Maybe if you're still around tomorrow night we can meet up and play some...

Jaden

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I would say unfortunately, but it's the opposite. I'm still on the winner's side up in Fresno at the Mezz West State tour event.

I'm hoping to be here a while yet still so doubt I'll be back till late tonight. Maybe if you're still around tomorrow night we can meet up and play some...

Jaden

That is strong Jaden! If its the same Geronimo I have been watching on the streams he can shoot a little.

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jaden

Well done! Good Luck Today!