Miniature Antique Coin Op Pool Tables

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I am still seeking another of the small, coin operated antique pool tables. My preference is for a fancier table, a complete and original one in excellent condition. All tables are considered.

What do you have? Please contact me on (913)-226-0622. Thanks.

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I am still seeking another of the small, coin operated antique pool tables. My preference is for a fancier table, a complete and original one in excellent condition. All tables are considered.

Will Prout

....Room for one more. I am looking for a fancy one, complete and in excellent condition.

Thanks!

Will Prout

(913)-226-0622. Cell
Prout5809@aol.com

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Cuesblues,

Dartman,

CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will

That picture looks like what I imagine heaven to be like, amazing collection sir, truly amazing

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member

Will Prout

............Still seeking another of these tables....

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member

Will Prout

I am still looking for another of these miniature tables......:thumbup::thumbup:

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still Looking.....

Will Prout

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billiardette value

Value of this table? Thanks!

image_zps1siqhpr1.png

image_zpsgb8gsqdc.png

image_zps90lw2dpt.jpg

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member

Will Prout

.............still looking...........

Will Prout

Alamo1

Alamo table

Hi all.

I am in Canada and have recently purchased a Alamo table. I am finding it very difficult to find real history on these 1930s tables (alamos, billiardette’s etc) Does any have some detailed info or know of any good links. I bought this to not only enjoy but to be a conversation piece and I would like to know what I am talking about.

Thanks

EPR

I need a miniature alamo coin operated table also

I have a six pocket coin operated table that my family has enjoyed for years. I really need another one, or hardware off of one. Please let me know if you can help me find one. Thank you

Nate6061

Looking for info

Can’t seem to find anything about this brand online. Not even one that has been sold. Just looking for info or if anyone has herd of it. Might be looking to let it go soon.
405F3A8A-51F4-4C1B-B60E-EDD44554E1F1.webp

ED5EDABD-8246-405C-B9C4-89E6F8E74092.webp