Was Dennis Swift Kidnapped By ISIS?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
been trying to reach him to order a case for a couple months via phone, email, facebook, no response...

hope it wasn't ISIS. :eek:

hope he's okay.

anyone with info please contact The Lost or just pm me please.

thx,
brian kc

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure but I will be following this, for I too would like to speak with Mr. Swift about an idea on a case!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
just curious
with all that gets reported on azb about deals that go sour
why would you chase someone when there are many excellent custom case makers out there??

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
just curious
with all that gets reported on azb about deals that go sour
why would you chase someone when there are many excellent custom case makers out there??

hi Larry;

I've ordered a few from him and really like them a lot. Never had any issues getting a hold of him previously, almost always answered the phone and when he didn't he got back to me promptly.

His cases are tanks and his 3 x 6 stands by itself very sturdily so I can play out of it with my cues deployed rather than having to use cueholders and tables, etc. I like that feature a lot.

best,
brian kc

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
hi Larry;

I've ordered a few from him and really like them a lot. Never had any issues getting a hold of him previously, almost always answered the phone and when he didn't he got back to me promptly.

His cases are tanks and his 3 x 6 stands by itself very sturdily so I can play out of it with my cues deployed rather than having to use cueholders and tables, etc. I like that feature a lot.

best,
brian kc
thanks for the reply brian
good luck