Family Matters - Fast Eddie Winslow

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
That has to be once of the worst edited pool clips in the history of TV and movies.

Regardless... that show was hysterical. My family and I used to watch it at dinner when I was younger. Thanks for posting it.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I loved it. I'll take the 7 from grandma.

That has to be once of the worst edited pool clips in the history of TV and movies.

Regardless... that show was hysterical. My family and I used to watch it at dinner when I was younger. Thanks for posting it.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I think it's funny that this was kind of a "stock plot" episode for these 90s family sitcoms. Like they were all sitting around the writers room and thought "We already did they all go to Disney one. Anybody in favor of doing the X is secretly good at pool one?"

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it's funny that this was kind of a "stock plot" episode for these 90s family sitcoms. Like they were all sitting around the writers room and thought "We already did they all go to Disney one. Anybody in favor of doing the X is secretly good at pool one?"

Very common indeed. I am guessing they were all trying to tap into the post Color Of Money "pool boom" that was still going on. Jay Helfert would probably have some good input on this topic.

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ohboy, the time... for me, always too much of this rough and tumble ideology going on.

On top of it, bad gold crowns with unbelieveable shallow shelves - no wonder every ball falls.
Didn't mind the "bad cuts" in film, still fun all in all.