ever wish you had picked a cooler az handle?

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just saw someone's new custom case and got to thinking how cool it would be if i had a custom case with my name or handle on it. my name just isn't cool enough. i wish i'd picked something cooler!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you ask I'm sure the Mod's can make this happen......

yeah i know but there're a few people on here that i like to keep in touch with and i figure they dig my posts from time to time and i don't want to start over.

i also don't want ot lose my "i" trader cred. done a lot of deals to get it where it is and i don't want people to hear poolplayer2093 is cool to deal with but they've never heard of "put cooler pseudonym here"

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I pm'ed Mike to change mine to Dizzy or azbdizzy when I came down with vertigo but he never did change it.

That would be more appropriate now, especially since I no longer live in St Louis.

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
No but I do wish I had spelled it different. Its pronounced poolzcool. But I didn't have room on my plate so I shortened it to pulzcul. I'm sure though that most of the people on AZ have got it by now.

GMAC

Flip it.
Silver Member
yeah i know but there're a few people on here that i like to keep in touch with and i figure they dig my posts from time to time and i don't want to start over.

i also don't want ot lose my "i" trader cred. done a lot of deals to get it where it is and i don't want people to hear poolplayer2093 is cool to deal with but they've never heard of "put cooler pseudonym here"

My handle was "justaboutA" and I have no idea why I picked it. I PM'ed mike and he switched all of my account information to GMAC. I didn't lose any itrader or rep points. Then I just put in my sig line formerly "justaboutA" for about two months and the few people I knew got it.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
What's cooler than your real name?

Luther Lassiter or how about Wiilie Mosconi. Cole Dickson and Dallas West are two of my favorite all time pool player names as well. They sound like gunslingers!

I think I want to change my name to Luther Lassiter, too cool for school!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Luther Lassiter or how about Wiilie Mosconi. Cole Dickson and Dallas West are two of my favorite all time pool player names as well. They sound like gunslingers!

I think I want to change my name to Luther Lassiter, too cool for school!

yeah, cause then you won't have to give up nothing when you try to match up

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No but I do wish I had spelled it different. Its pronounced poolzcool. But I didn't have room on my plate so I shortened it to pulzcul. I'm sure though that most of the people on AZ have got it by now.

I think the award for wish it was spelled different is the guy who meant to type in "pool", but screwed up and now his az user name is "RudyLikesPoll".

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When i 1st signed up I was trying to get on with my other forum screen name from nola & southern billiards...houmahitman but it never processed so i did this one.:shrug:

tom mcgonagle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I should have gone with one of my childhood nicknames. MECHANICAL BALLS

I play a mechanical type game and I do make balls.

Or I could steal a name. GEORGE FOREMAN the 15TH. That would work.

Last edited:

Big Dave

Pool Hack!!!
Silver Member
Yes, I didn't realise when I started out on the internet that other people had super-cool pseudonyms - I have a gamer name of BIG*N*BAD - maybe I would have used that?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
How about this, or this? Like JAY FLOWERS DID! More Example of Jay's aka Nora Van Horn work here! Names on Cases is old school.

Attachments

• main-1.jpg
    main-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 257
  • main-2.jpg
    main-2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 247
  • main.jpg
    main.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
i just saw someone's new custom case and got to thinking how cool it would be if i had a custom case with my name or handle on it. my name just isn't cool enough. i wish i'd picked something cooler!

Yeah but are you saying you'd get a case with your forum name on it ?