Donation for a junior player

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Here is the deal. I have a young kid who attends where I play. Young man hasn't a father an from what I've seen so far a mother who isn't much of a count either. I'd like to get the young man a cue. But at this time I'm not able to afford one for him at this time. So I'd like to see if someone had a cue that's straight that they could donate to the young man. I'd be happy to cover any shipping costs of the cue. Would also like to find him a case to put it in. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I have a Basically brand new Cuetec that another member here gave me and it has a simple 1x2 case with it. It has the fiberglass shaft so I don't know if that's a deal breaker for you but you welcome to the cue and case if you want it. Pm me your address.

Last edited:

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Pm the address....

ill send him a Cue and case ....

and tell him to be ready to be the next world champion and love the game...

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I have a Basically brand new Cuetec that another member here gave me and it has a simple 1x2 case with it. It has the fiberglass shaft so I don't know if that's a deal breaker for you but you welcome to the cue and case if you want it. Pm me your address.

Guys you both are great men. An this so greatly appreciated I would like him to have a standard wood shaft. But anything will be great for this young man.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I'll send you mine anyway I'm sure Cleitron's will be wood. Just find some other needy kid and give it to him

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lenoxmjs were do you play at in the Berkshires iam in lee a lot but no were to play

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Nice to see there is hope in this game. Nice to see people still have hearts. God bless you guys. That's a nice thing to do for a young gun.
IMO take the both as they look like spare sticks for these guys and use de cuetec cue as break cue. I had one once and it breaks strong...really.
Good job guys.

Chris

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Nice to see there is hope in this game. Nice to see people still have hearts. God bless you guys. That's a nice thing to do for a young gun.
IMO take the both as they look like spare sticks for these guys and use de cuetec cue as break cue. I had one once and it breaks strong...really.
Good job guys.

Chris

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Yes that's a great idea.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Ok, i guess it is my time to be a Douche.
For all I know it could be true the OP is trying to help a good kid here but, remember during last Christmas there were 2 similar requests. One was for a captain of some pool team and another one for a girl that AZ member was giving lessons to? I think both ended up being a fake.
So, just be careful guys. DO not let your good gestures to be abused.

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Ok, i guess it is my time to be a Douche.
For all I know it could be true the OP is trying to help a good kid here but, remember during last Christmas there were 2 similar requests. One was for a captain of some pool team and another one for a girl that AZ member was giving lessons to? I think both ended up being a fake.
So, just be careful guys. DO not let your good gestures to be abused.

Well I can assure you. This is completely legit. If you would like send me your email an I'll make sure you get the first pictures of the young man Chris when he is given the cue or cues.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Well I can assure you. This is completely legit. If you would like send me your email an I'll make sure you get the first pictures of the young man Chris when he is given the cue or cues.

Please do not take it the wrong way. As I said in my post, you could be an honest guy trying to help a good kid.
I hope you understand why I made this comment. Many good people on AZ tried to help last year and it ended up being .....not pretty.
If it is legit, then I can offer a nice 1x2 case or a cue as well.
Let me know if someone backs out.
Or even better idea. Me and Cleiton are friends so, we can see who's cue is nicer same for the case. We will ship nicer cue and case out. Sounds good?

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Please do not take it the wrong way. As I said in my post, you could be an honest guy trying to help a good kid.
I hope you understand why I made this comment. Many good people on AZ tried to help last year and it ended up being .....not pretty.
If it is legit, then I can offer a nice 1x2 case or a cue as well.
Let me know if someone backs out.
Or even better idea. Me and Cleiton are friends so, we can see who's cue is nicer same for the case. We will ship nicer cue and case out. Sounds good?

Not a bit of offense was taken. An it's a shame of what a dishonest society our nation has become now a days. One fellow said he was gonna send a cuetec an case. A member mentioned it would make him a good break cue. So if you an cleiton wanna brainstorm an work something together it would be awesome. He could them have a Break cue an playing cue. Again id be happy to cover shipping. An I can't express my gratitude an appreciation enough guys.

bdiesel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My faith in humans have been restored ;)

J/K I always had faith in humans for the most part...Great job, very classy gentleman here.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Very Cool. I already had started to go through my cues in my head to see what I had I could give to a aspiring pool player in need. Already beat to it. You guys just made my day.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I will be sending a cue and a 2x2 case today. Complements of myself and Cleiton Rocha.
I have the address.
Enjoy the game.

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I will be sending a cue and a 2x2 case today. Complements of myself and Cleiton Rocha.
I have the address.
Enjoy the game.

I'd like to give a personal thanks an appreciation to wholly stepped to the plate as well to all who offered. Your all a+ gentleman once it's arrives I'll make the delivery an will have some pics posted. Again everyone thanks again.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Cuetec and 1x2

Boxed it up tonight . I'll 3 day it to you tomorrow and Pm you tracking as soon as I have it.

As far as where I play . Nowhere at the moment. I used to play in an APA League out of the Heritage House in Lenox. The other stops were Michaels (Stockbridge), Cove Lanes , Rising Café, and Bogies all in Great Barrington. I have a Nice table at the house too but I can't remember the last time I actually played on it.