WTB or trade Layani Shaft

jasngrady

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked up a Layani cue with a single (conical joint) shaft that is approximately 12mm. I'm not a fan of such a small tip so I'd like to either purchase another layani shaft or possibly trade the 12mm if anyone has any interest in doing so.

I'd prefer a 12.75 or 13mm tip. I would be interested in a standard Layani shaft or a Predator.

Anyone out there happen to have an OB-1 for a Layani? I have one on my Dominiak which I'm happy with and am curious how they play on the Layani's as opposed to the standard and the Predators. Similar to my OB-1 on my other cue I suppose but would love to hear some feedback. Maybe I'll post in the main forum regarding this.....

Anyway, if anyone has one for sale or is interested in a trade, please feel free to contact me via email at jasongrady@gmail.com or reply to this post.

Thanks so much!

Jason

AnthonyLewis208

I need to speak with the architect of this S-show!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Layani Bumpage

I've heard Layani cues play incredible with that conical joint. I'm sure someone out there has what your looking for.....GL:D

ajadusingh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Layani Shaft

I have a Layani Shaft although I don't know what the diameter is exactly, it feels somewhere close to a 12.75 but I'm not 100% sure. I have a predator shaft for mine and the standard shaft just sits in my case. If your interested shoot me an offer and I'll let you know. It's perfectly strait and has a fairly new sniper layered tip on it.

1hit1der

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I got a couple turned down to 12.5mm a couple months ago. I haven't played with either of them too much. Both have Tiger Sniper tips. They're not dead straight, but whatever roll it may have isn't noticeable during play.