Mizerak's autograph
Old
  (#1)
dickiev
AzB Silver Member
dickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond reputedickiev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Mizerak's autograph - 06-27-2010, 07:20 PM

I have an autographed 1980-81 Adams Cue Catalog with Mizerak, Jim Rempe, and Cicro Murphy on the cover. He came to my hometown for a Memorial tournament for my father who passed away in 1982. He put on an exhibition as well. I was only 7 at the time, but I still have that catalog framed. I did beat him in 8 ball that day-he ran the rack and then scratched on the 8. Lol.

Old
  (#2)
mosconiac
Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
mosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 624

06-28-2010, 07:19 PM

That's a great story, thanks for sharing it.

Is there any way you could take a photo of it & share it as well? I'd love to see it.

Primary Cue: Barry Szamboti (Pic1/Pic2)
Break Cue: Predator BK2
Case: Jack Justis (Pic)
Table: Kim Steel 9' (Pic)
Hannah: She Chalks Before Every Shot (Pic/Vid1/Vid2)

Steve's Autographed Cueball.
Old
  (#3)
CueCaps
AzB Silver Member
CueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond reputeCueCaps has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

Steve's Autographed Cueball. - 08-03-2011, 09:35 AM

I was fortunate to be at Hawaiian Brian's Billiards when Steve Mizarak visited Brian in the late '90's..
I got to meet him and got his autograph..
Cool yea!!!
Thank You Steve..
You did so much for the game...
Thanks for viewing..

Alton
maybe mid '90's?? so long ago..
Attached Images

Last edited by CueCaps; 08-03-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Old
  (#4)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-01-2011, 10:47 PM

Alton,

I like the ball stand. I wonder where you got it?

Will

Old
  (#5)
macpublish
AzB Bronze Member
macpublish is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

03-01-2014, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickiev View Post
I have an autographed 1980-81 Adams Cue Catalog with Mizerak, Jim Rempe, and Cicro Murphy on the cover. He came to my hometown for a Memorial tournament for my father who passed away in 1982. He put on an exhibition as well. I was only 7 at the time, but I still have that catalog framed. I did beat him in 8 ball that day-he ran the rack and then scratched on the 8. Lol.
I watched all those guys play in the 70s, 80s and 90s in NYC--in straight pool tournaments. All great players. I was never much of an autograph hound. Just enjoyed the matches and the personalities. On august 22, 1992, my wife and I went to watch both afternoon and evening sessions of the straight pool championship at the Roosevelt I and decided to get as many autographs as I could. I got all the major names to sign my program including Steve Mizerak and Mike Sigel. Mike ran 150 and out on Zuglan that evening and I watched the whole thing from the balcony. What a day that was!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  39.0 KB

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: