Tascarella/Mosconi/Balabushka

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Here is my new Tascarella cue (1 of 1) I asked to be made a while back and just got it in January.This cue is made from a lot of original Balabushka parts that Pete had.This cue is an exact duplicate of Willie Mosconis famous Balabushka cue that sold for $90,000.I think Pete and Pete Jr got it exactly right.

The butt of the cue is 100% perfect with not a scratch anywhere One shaft unchalked .I played about 15 hours with 1 shaft (ran a 161 with) and the other 2 shafts about 1-2 hours each.

Custom Joint and shaft protectors for all pieces will be included.

butt is 29 inches and shafts 29 inches
butt weighs 15.6
1 shaft at 3.7 oz
3 shafts at 4.0 oz each
all shafts right at 13mm

Price to be private and by Pm only and NO TRADES

*** SOLD PENDING PYMT ***

tm7.jpg

tm6.jpg

tm1.jpg

tm3.jpg

tm8.jpg

Last edited:

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Custom Matching J/P Set

P3080584_zps66ddfbe0.jpg

P3080585_zps1f1aed0e.jpg

joint and shaft protectors made with left over veneer pieces and original Tascarella silver rings.

Last edited:

azEddie

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Original Balaubushka pics

Sir -

THAT 'TASCARELLA / BALAUSHKA TRIBUTE IS FANTASTIC!

Glad you had this done - - - - and I'm sure the Tascarellas REALLY got into BECOMING GEORGE while they were making it!!!

I attended the auction at the National Italian American Sports Hall Of Fame on May 14th, 2011 and witnessed the UNBELIEVABLE sale of that cue.

I also took a few pictures of the items that went for auction that day, INCLUDING "THE CUE"!

After the Auctioneer fees and City of Chicago sales tax, the total came to a little OVER $102,000.00!!!

A couple of interested LIVE bidders, in the audience, increased their bottom line by significant amounts, but the increases were STILL was NOT HIGH ENOUGH to outbid the 'ANONYMOUS" phone bidder. . . . .

Enjoy these pictures. . . . .maybe they will help you in your sale. . . . .

Willie Mosconi 102000 Balabushka.jpg

Willie Mosconi 102000 Balabushka 1.jpg

Willie Mosconi 102000 Balabushka 2.jpg

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Still available.
This cue will be available to see at the Super Billiards Expo at Jack Justis Custom Cue cases display booth.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Sir -

THAT 'TASCARELLA / BALAUSHKA TRIBUTE IS FANTASTIC!

Glad you had this done - - - - and I'm sure the Tascarellas REALLY got into BECOMING GEORGE while they were making it!!!

I attended the auction at the National Italian American Sports Hall Of Fame on May 14th, 2011 and witnessed the UNBELIEVABLE sale of that cue.

I also took a few pictures of the items that went for auction that day, INCLUDING "THE CUE"!

After the Auctioneer fees and City of Chicago sales tax, the total came to a little OVER $102,000.00!!!

A couple of interested LIVE bidders, in the audience, increased their bottom line by significant amounts, but the increases were STILL was NOT HIGH ENOUGH to outbid the 'ANONYMOUS" phone bidder. . . . .

Enjoy these pictures. . . . .maybe they will help you in your sale. . . . .

View attachment 322485

View attachment 322486

View attachment 322487

Thanks for the pictures.When the Mosconi/Bushka cue was on display in Valley Forge I was lucky enough to not only see it but the Lady in charge let me hold it and I was excited to hold the cue of the greatest 14.1 player of all time.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
A few people on the trigger but haven't pulled it yet. don't miss out on this gorgeous Tascarella and historic cue.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Still available.Several trying to pull the trigger.This cue is much nicer in Person than pictures.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
congratulations!

Who ever got this cue got a masterpiece. All week I have had this on my mind. Goes to show, you snooze , you loose. I congratulate the buyer and seller.
all the best,
Phil