Pool (Video) Podcast - 1st Episode

PoolScene365

Registered
Hello All,
I recently launched a new podcast to help promote the players and the game. Check it out when you get a chance. New episodes every week!

First Episode: https://youtu.be/ivZtNJ9ilXw

Don't forgot to like, subscribe, share, and all that good stuff. Also, I know there are a few podcasts already out there and I think that's great. I'm not knocking them, in fact, I think the more pool-related information that we can get out there the better. I hope you agree.
Sincerely,
Joey

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey,

Excellent podcast!!! You did a great job with questions and are a natural and Mike did an excellent job too. Very professional as well. Great stories too! I'm not just saying this because I know you're a great guy and player, one of the best pool podcasts I've seen. I hope you are able to get Frost or Mcready on too or any of the colorful characters from the past or present.

Marcus from Colorado

PoolScene365

Registered
Joey,

Excellent podcast!!! You did a great job with questions and are a natural and Mike did an excellent job too. Very professional as well. Great stories too! I'm not just saying this because I know you're a great guy and player, one of the best pool podcasts I've seen. I hope you are able to get Frost or Mcready on too or any of the colorful characters from the past or present.

Marcus from Colorado

Thanks Marcus!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, what a fun listen. A little embarrassed to say Ive only been able to listen in spurts and I am only up to slivka...and I'll have you know he is a stone cold killer, so he gave bad advice!

You never look over the edge of the cliff!

Looking forward to catching the rest.. some of the best times I have had in the pool room were with iron Mike!

Good stuff. Pro-looking!

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed that, thanks. I was in Raleigh earlier this week. I thought about checking out the Brass Tap and see if the old man was around, but after closing the Angus Barn I just couldn't get rolling in time before my flight. But I know who to avoid now.