Best Cue Case For $200 or less?

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It should hold 2-3 cues, have rigid tubes and be lightweight. A friend is selling this one, but is there a better option?
2ea84fa61b19f0a6d07aa2c244bdb79d.jpg

Julian

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My opinion is a JB Basic Rugged 2x5/3x4 is the best you can get for $195.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I have an Acme case by Omega.
4x8, someone shipped cues to me in it, and I like the case.
Acme is not as robust as the JB Rugged but I like the way the interior is laid out, and
for the money they look like decent cases.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right, As it shows in the video the part you see looks great. Inside where you can't see is where you get gipped. The padding doesn't go all the way down.

Very true. Definitely NOT the same quality.
For $100 they are not the worst.

For 2x the $$ JB is MUCH better.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Out of stock now(but probably not to hard to find on another site), these are the best case in the industry in regards to value, at least IMO, fairly well built as well too....

If anyone is interested, I see the seller I got my case from a few years back has the 3×5 in stock again, ordering a few more right now, 53.00$ bucks, free shipping.

https://www.newegg.com/p/01M-052Z-00063

AE78_1_201910221650968871.jpg

Last edited:

Logandgriff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Instroke Premier

I'd vote for an Instroke Premier in black. 1x2, 2x2, 2x3 or 2x4, any of them available for under $150 except for 2x4 which is $159, all on AZB Marketplace. I've got 'em all and no complaints.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in the JB Case fold also, I own two 3x6 cases and think it's a great size for 3 cues or 2 cues with many shafts. You can probably find a used one by you.

The Predator case is not bad, if it's your friends seems like you can see how you like it, how it holds the cues.

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have several cases, but the one I use the most is an Instroke 3 x 7 that I've had for over 20 years. Everything is snug, all zippers work and no damage. Can't remember what I paid for it.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Snooker Theory -- Says "out of stock". Leather? Plastic? Plastic Leather? Even if plastic or plastic leather if it is good construction this may be case deal of century. What is the 1/2 about?

Is this real or too good to be . . .

Last edited: