Brunswick Anniversary in Omaha NE

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I was closer this would be mine. Thought I would share.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2313782355528675/

In my humble opinion, the table is of little value. It has been trashed. Pedestals are really buggered, ball shelf backs are gone(which means the ball shelf has been buggered), aprons have been sanded too much, corner castings...ouch! You could do a lot better.

Please don't view my remarks as negative. I believe Anniversary tables are to be revered. This one has very bad karma slopped all over it.

d8nk

Noah B
In my humble opinion, the table is of little value. It has been trashed. Pedestals are really buggered, ball shelf backs are gone(which means the ball shelf has been buggered), aprons have been sanded too much, corner castings...ouch! You could do a lot better.

Please don't view my remarks as negative. I believe Anniversary tables are to be revered. This one has very bad karma slopped all over it.

Fair enough! I always appreciate good feedback :)

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Fair enough! I always appreciate good feedback :)

It already sold. Being someone who has restored 21 of them, it was a candidate. The table needed some work and I have restored worse! Some people think they know something, but, have never done it. Be careful who you listen to!
:thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

P.s. As i look closer, BOXCAR SHOULD SHUT HIS MOUTH.... Was a nice table.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
d8nk,

It was a piece of bovine excrement. I'm glad you are continuing your search. Oh, did you see the Anniversary in Lincoln, Nebraska? They just refreshed the listing today.