Dallas/ Fort-Worth Area

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good afternoon. I will be in the area this Monday through Friday on Vacation. I am staying in Burleson so if anyone would like to hit some just shoot me a pm and we can set up a time. I was thinking about Rusty's or Fast Freddy's because they are about 20 minutes from where I'll be. I'm just looking to spend a night out shooting and having fun.

Thanks,
Adam

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Hes giving up huge weight. Dont let him lie to you. Hes gonna be giving the last 3 to the first five people that want it. Easy money here folks. Go get it before he goes broke.

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hes giving up huge weight. Dont let him lie to you. Hes gonna be giving the last 3 to the first five people that want it. Easy money here folks. Go get it before he goes broke.

LOL.... Are you trying to give away my life savings? Leave it up to your brother to spend all of your money for you!

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought for sure that someone out there from Texas would want to give a guy from Tennessee some lessons.

Slingshot 14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is usually some fun games every weekday after 1pm at Rusty's, and some good tourn. action at night. You should'nt have much trouble finding something..

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there anyone out there that wants to play at Rusty's tonight. I'll be there in a few.

Thanks,
Adam

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's funny you say that. The people I'm visiting work on planes at the Dallas airport and the guy that had Ebola came through their terminal.

Fingers crossed!!:thumbup:

It's not really funny and I should tease about it but at the same time people just can't listen to the media and stop living their daily lives IMO

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I know what you mean. Don't take me literal, it was just a saying. I don't think it's funny either. It is dangerous.

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
I can call some people for you

I know a few people who play in the DFW area I could give them a call for you if you would like.

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a few people who play in the DFW area I could give them a call for you if you would like.

I'm shooting in the 9 ball tourney at Rusty's Thursday night. I would play some after the tournament to pass the time. I'm not good enough to play for money though. Maybe they would still want to play.

Thanks,
Adam

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
I'm shooting in the 9 ball tourney at Rusty's Thursday night. I would play some after the tournament to pass the time. I'm not good enough to play for money though. Maybe they would still want to play.

Thanks,
Adam

Ok I understand, I know all skill levels I can send a text and have them chime in. You will find plenty of people willing to play at that tourney however. Enjoy your visit in D-Town its definitely a fun place to visit.

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I have enjoyed myself so far. There is a lot to do here. I played at Rusty's last night and it was pretty dead. I was there from 11 to 2 and it really died after 1 or so.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member

Thanks,
Adam

That's funny. Throw that bankroll out there and donate a little bit.:D

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drive over to the speeds at 30&360 plenty of rail pounding going on.
Just a lil north of there is clicks off greenoaks.more of the aame with good food
And better looking waitresses.
Try Rustys Arlington. Common gamble there is if you win,do you win?

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drive over to the speeds at 30&360 plenty of rail pounding going on.
Just a lil north of there is clicks off greenoaks.more of the aame with good food
And better looking waitresses.
Try Rustys Arlington. Common gamble there is if you win,do you win?

I played at Rusty's Arlington last night. It was a nice place but a little dead. I win a few. I don't consider myself a slouch.

Thanks.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I played at Rusty's Arlington last night. It was a nice place but a little dead. I win a few. I don't consider myself a slouch.

Thanks.

I guess since you are a C player you aren't a slouch. I hope you have a huge bankroll thinking like that. Someone take this C player's money. :shakehead:

Adam Brown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess since you are a C player you aren't a slouch. I hope you have a huge bankroll thinking like that. Someone take this C player's money. :shakehead:

You know I only get to play about twice a month, if that. Up until this year I didn't shoot for about two years. I guess you got to throw some money out there to get someone to play around here. :eek: