Lock N Load

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Hell yea!

I have nothing but respect for Lock N Load. I would love to sit across a table from him and share one day in New Orleans. He's got stories out-the-ass. It'd be a fricken blast of life stories.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
No doubt about it, the forum is a better place with LnL here. I hope he decides to come back. We need some light hearted good natured posts here.
Hu

There's another gentleman from the southern climes that could post more than he does.
How about it, my old friend? :)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Just have to get Hu to fill your Inbox up with his stories. I'm always entertained. Hu has led an interesting life and is much more than just Pool.

I should have kept all of Hu's and Cat Pool's to put in a scrap book.

I have a folder with all of David Harcrow's news paper clippings and pictures that he sent me from tourneys that him and his Brother, Country Calvin were in.

I know that I have mentioned it before. I haven't got an email from David for some time. I wish that he would check in so we know that he is doing well.

Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Guys,

To the best of my memory, never remember interacting with LnL. Regardless, don't believe anyone should be banned from posting at AZ. Perhaps limited to NPR but not banned. Incidentally, as I was never asked to join the "Lock" club, don't have a name. Perhaps "Unlocked" would suit me!!! "Unhinged" might be more accurate but not fitting the "Lock" group ;) .

Lyn

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Two thumbs up for lock and load

How many of you would like to see Lock N Load (the man who coined the term for Buffalos Billiards, "The World's Pool Room" come back to the forum?

If enough of you would like to see LNL come back to the forum, I will put the full force of JoeyA behind that movement. :grin:

(It may not be enough but I will give it my best effort)
JoeyA

Yes, indeed, we talk on a regular basis and he's always got some great wisdom to share.

TWO THUMBS UP FOR LOCK AND LOAD:thumbup::thumbup:
stephen_colbert_thumbs_up.jpg

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
this place would become as dull as an old kitchen knife.

Give up CJ? Well, maybe, but never the old Trampster. Why, this place would become as dull as an old kitchen knife. :)

It would be so dull they'd have to reincorporate it!!!

dull-vanwert.jpg

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Guys,

To the best of my memory, never remember interacting with LnL. Regardless, don't believe anyone should be banned from posting at AZ. Perhaps limited to NPR but not banned. Incidentally, as I was never asked to join the "Lock" club, don't have a name. Perhaps "Unlocked" would suit me!!! "Unhinged" might be more accurate but not fitting the "Lock" group ;) .
Lyn

He walked away after he lost his daughter.
Being a member of the 'Lock Society' is a highly prized honor and not to be taken lightly. It is bestowed upon a forum member by the Lock, himself, not on a whim, but because he likes you. That means you have to earn it.
So, how do you earn a membership in the 'Lock Society'? By being kind, helpful, thrifty, courteous, cheerful, brave, clean, and reverent. A little like being a freaking Boy Scout.
If you're a good guy, he'll notice you. :smile:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Being a member of the 'Lock Society' is a highly prized honor and not to be taken lightly. It is bestowed upon a forum member by the Lock, himself, not on a whim, but because he likes you. That means you have to earn it.
So, how do you earn a membership in the 'Lock Society'? By being kind, helpful, thrifty, courteous, cheerful, brave, clean, and reverent. A little like being a freaking Boy Scout.

Tramp,

Guess I wasn't his kind of poster. Never made it to Eagle. Must not be a good guy either :eek: !

Lyn

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The lock society

You're exactly right TS, it's certainly an honor.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Some of my best on-line friends are on this thread and a few that are more then on-line so I will chime in. I was in Buffalo's on a couple of different occasions and I believe I just missed L&L. I was disappointed in my bad timing.

Most of the members that know me know that I like to plant things from seed, I believe Lock and load liked to sow seeds also and would watch what would grow. Some times nothing and other times a bounty:cool: If my vote is counted Joey I say bring him back and lets see what grows.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Wow, you should write Poems my Friend. Serious.

Maybe it's the Fresh Colorado Mountain air that gives inspirations, Yes?

Maybe something else, Yes?

A combo of both.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
LnL is good people .
He belongs anywhere pool is played or discussed because he is a positive force.
No politics, no bullshit, just good ole fashioned southern hospitality.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Lnl

LnL is good people .
He belongs anywhere pool is played or discussed because he is a positive force.
No politics, no bullshit, just good ole fashioned southern hospitality.

I like and miss LNL, I didn't always agreed with him on the Lock N Load society .
But I do like the man and it would be nice to here from him again.
I don't do face book, but if any of you guys get a chance to talk with him Please tell him I said hello..

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Now, all three of those put together and I would be writing symphonies.

Or sleeping. My next most favorite hobby.

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member

I miss 'Lock' also, and wish he'd come around once in a while. It was fun being part of a group that didn't have meetings or dues. Plus, you didn't have to be all of those things! It was, in Lock's own words, "a society of people that play good pool and are teachers of pool to people who want to improve their pool game. That's it!!" He didn't even specify as to how you were to go about teaching them lol. Plus, you had to have a sense of humor and think up a funny name. I think that's where most haters got tripped up.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I miss 'Lock' also, and wish he'd come around once in a while. It was fun being part of a group that didn't have meetings or dues. Plus, you didn't have to be all of those things! It was, in Lock's own words, "a society of people that play good pool and are teachers of pool to people who want to improve their pool game. That's it!!" He didn't even specify as to how you were to go about teaching them lol. Plus, you had to have a sense of humor and think up a funny name. I think that's where most haters got tripped up.

This says it the best. Well done, Rackem.

By-the-way, my Lock Society name is: Tramplock. :)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Your vote is always at the top Cuebuddy.

JoeyA

Some of my best on-line friends are on this thread and a few that are more then on-line so I will chime in. I was in Buffalo's on a couple of different occasions and I believe I just missed L&L. I was disappointed in my bad timing.

Most of the members that know me know that I like to plant things from seed, I believe Lock and load liked to sow seeds also and would watch what would grow. Some times nothing and other times a bounty:cool: If my vote is counted Joey I say bring him back and lets see what grows.