FS: Good cases, priced to sell

poolsam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Re-listing here with lower prices and better pics.

- Instroke Butterfly 4x8, black and brown leather. Despite the broken strap (which can easily be removed, or repaired), the case is very clean, I'd give it 8/10. All zippers, latches, and snaps work. Still has velcro sleeve inside. - SOLD shipped CONUS.

- Instroke 2x4, leather cowboy, black leather. This case is near mint - I'd give it 9.5/10. I purchased it new from Seyberts at the end of last year and have hardly used it. Large pocket has secure area for jump cue. All zippers, latches, and snaps work, only wear would be very slight scuffing on bottom of case, see pics. - $180 LAST PRICE DROP shipped CONUS.

- Predator 2x4, black vinyl. Very clean, I'd give it 9/10. All zippers, latches, and snaps work. Large pocket has sleeves for jump cue and extension, see pics. - SOLD shipped CONUS.

PM me with any questions.

Sam

Attachments

• All Front.jpg
    All Front.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,252
  • All Back.jpg
    All Back.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,256
  • Instroke Inside.jpg
    Instroke Inside.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Instroke Broken Strap.jpg
    Instroke Broken Strap.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Instroke Logo.jpg
    Instroke Logo.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,248
Last edited:

poolsam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
More pictures

Attachments

• Instroke Lid.jpg
    Instroke Lid.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,226
  • Instroke Bottom.jpg
    Instroke Bottom.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,247
  • Predator Lid.jpg
    Predator Lid.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,244
  • Predator Bottom.jpg
    Predator Bottom.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,233

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks For the Deal.......

Sam,

Just wanted to say thank you for getting back with me about the Instroke case. As we discussed, I forwarded you payment via Paypal earlier tonight and the balance in my Paypal account was collected funds. As such, Paypal should give you immediate use of the money in your Paypal account since essentially Paypal is substituting for a bank wherein both of us are basically customers at the same branch so to speak of......Thanks again for the case.

Matt

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Oops....Forgot To Mention Which Case....

Just in case other forum readers might be interested now or subsequently later on in this listing, the 4x8 Instroke case is the one I bought.