Eydie Don't Give False Info To Players!!

jjinfla

Banned
JAM said:
This guy Jake claims to play pool. He posts on every single pool forum, NG, and Internet site that is in existence. He spends a great deal of time on the computer, posting on pool-related websites.
JAM

Are you talking about me? Or yourself?

I have 2.04 posts here a day.

Maybe 4 posts a week on other sites.

What internet sites?

jjinfla

Banned
Purdman said:
JAM, consider the source. We all know Jake is a nobody with a big negative mouth. No one believes a damn thin that comes out of his mouth. I don't think you need to worry, he will be gone soon. Being civil is not in his make up. He belongs on So.Cal with Shorty.
Your friend, Purdman

Will ya come back when Jakeazz is gone?:D Please!!!!

Oh Oh Purdman, pretty soon JAM will be on you for posting on every site there is.

C'mon Purdman, you know you love me.

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
jjinfla said:
You are losing it JAM. Must have me confused with Jimbo, or Watchez, or any number of other posters.

They do have medication for PMS.

Jake

Jake, have you even glanced at post #38 in this thread?

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Tahiti Is Beautiful This time Of Year

jjinfla said:
Gee Randy, I am surprised to read the above coming from you.

I do not like people who go around quoting people without naming who they quote. I don't think you do either.

When I found out that JAM was writing the articles in Inside Pool as a ghost writer I was very dissappointed. The articles were interesting and very well written. Since I was under the impression that any article in a respected magazine like Inside Pool would not try and deceive the readers I fully thought that Keith was writing them. It gave me a much better impression of the man. Now I find out it was all a sham.

So, am I to assume that all the articles in Inside Pool are a sham? Are they all written by someone else?

If that upsets you Randy then so be it. I do have ethics. I would have thought you did too.

Go back and read the JAM thread from 10/14 and you will see a bunch of people who objected to that.

I have never been one to criticize JAM or Keith, I think she has me confused with Jimbo.

She was complaining about rack riggers and said Keith would never rig a rack. Did she say that with a straight face? How would she know anyway? He wouldn't tell her.
Jake

Jake, I thought that you were smarter than is. Did you even bother to READ the previous post?

Mr. Wilson wrote:
Look, its going to be like this Jake.
The very next time you mention or allude to Jen or Keith, you will be banned.
The coy sleights are uncalled for and will come with a consequence the very next time.
This is the only warning that is going to be given.

You're purposely pushing the envelope, but to what end ?
Doug

jjinfla

Banned
Johnnyt said:
People like Jake remind me of bangers that lost BAD to a good pool player not long ago and are bitter of the game now and any player that is any good at it. Instead of walking away because they never will get any better they hide behind computer sceens to try to rid their bitterness. Johnnyt

Ha Ha Ha Spoken like a typical shortstop

Too good to play with the locals and not good enough to play with the pros and now plays with himself. Oops, I mean by himself.

jjinfla

Banned
Da Poet said:
Jake, have you even glanced at post #38 in this thread?

Now I did.

Oh Oh

Does this mean what I think it means?

Save me Doug.

Where is that electostatic disabler.

Is there no one who likes me?

I must really be hated.

There is only one thing left for me to do.

That is end it all.

No, not that end.

I mean no more nice guy.

So far you have seen the nice side of me.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jjinfla said:
When I found out that JAM was writing the articles in Inside Pool as a ghost writer I was very dissappointed. The articles were interesting and very well written. Since I was under the impression that any article in a respected magazine like Inside Pool would not try and deceive the readers I fully thought that Keith was writing them. It gave me a much better impression of the man. Now I find out it was all a sham.

I shouldn't have to explain Keith McCready's articles that he wrote for InsidePOOL on AzBilliards forum, but I cannot stand by and watch people like you rip Keith apart with lies. He doesn't deserve it.

jjinfla said:
So, am I to assume that all the articles in Inside Pool are a sham? Are they all written by someone else?

Do you think you're cute slamming InsidePOOL magazine on AzBilliards Discussion Forum? You know exactly what you're doing, and I hope the necessary precautions will be taken to prevent this from happening.

jjinfla said:
Go back and read the JAM thread from 10/14 and you will see a bunch of people who objected to that.

Well, let's set the record straight then, Jake. The bunch of people who "objected," as you put it, have one thing in common. They are trouble-makers, much like you. Some of them are banned, which speaks volumes about the caliber of posters you are referring to.

jjinfla said:
I have never been one to criticize JAM or Keith, I think she has me confused with Jimbo.

Nope.

jjinfla said:
She was complaining about rack riggers and said Keith would never rig a rack. Did she say that with a straight face? How would she know anyway? He wouldn't tell her.

Now you show your ignorance.

I watched a YouTube video recently of Ralf Souquet and Ronnie Alcano at the awards ceremony in the Philippines at the WPC.

I got chills watching the short video clip. It was magical, and I really enjoyed it. What really caught my attention, though, was the way the jolly Filipinos embraced players from around the world, welcoming them with open arms. When I saw Ralf get emotional in his acceptance speech as runner-up, the tears welled up in my eyes, and then to see the whole house chanting his name, "Souquet, Souquet, Souquet," it gave me goosebumps! :p

I have always said in the past that pool's toughest critics come from within its own culture. I am wrong. It's only the American critics from within the American pool culture that have kept pool in the gutter in this country.

You can continue to demean American players, Jake. Keith may be the flavor of the month for a flamer like you, but I gotta tell you that there are some American pool players who will still hold their head up high because they know who they are, and nobody -- not even you, Jake -- will ever be able to take it away from them.

JAM

Last edited:

jjinfla

Banned
Smorgass Bored said:
Jake, I thought that you were smarter than is. Did you even bother to READ the previous post?

Mr. Wilson wrote:
Look, its going to be like this Jake.
The very next time you mention or allude to Jen or Keith, you will be banned.
The coy sleights are uncalled for and will come with a consequence the very next time.
This is the only warning that is going to be given.

You're purposely pushing the envelope, but to what end ?
Doug

You know Doug, it is hard to believe that you only have 0.85 posts a day.

What end, I don't know. I am a dead man. It has been fun. Key word has.

The Eydies, Timberlies and JAMs have ruined it all with their pompous attitude.

I spoke to JAM twice at Orlando and she snubbed me both times. All she wanted to do was hang with the pros. And hide when Keith was playing.

See ya guys.

JJJ

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Another One Bites The Dust

jjinfla said:

What end, I don't know. I am a dead man. It has been fun. Key word has.

The Eydies, Timberlies and JAMs have ruined it all with their pompous attitude.

I spoke to JAM twice at Orlando and she snubbed me both times. All she wanted to do was hang with the pros. And hide when Keith was playing.

See ya guys.

JJJ

Have a nice Thanksgiving Jake, perhaps you'll be back by Christmas...
Doug
( if you ARE, please buy a Lotto ticket as well.......... c'ya later )

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
jjinfla said:
JJJ

Well Jake, like you, I re-joined AZB in March of 2003 and for years I didn't post as often as I do now. So, when you divide the number of posts into 3 1/2 years, it comes out a low number.
Doug
( and along the way, I think I may have accidently Deleted a post or two )

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I think you have like 10 - 15 posts a day now, because I think I read about 10 - 15 threads a day, and you're in them all... :)

Have we actually seen Jake say goodbye without getting banned? That's no fun! Come back Jake, say something bad to us so you can get banned instead!!! :)

steadyneddy

Tournament Director
Silver Member
man this place never changes...........

JAM said:
I shouldn't have to explain Keith McCready's articles that he wrote for InsidePOOL on AzBilliards forum, but I cannot stand by and watch people like you rip Keith apart with lies. He doesn't deserve it.

Do you think you're cute slamming InsidePOOL magazine on AzBilliards Discussion Forum? You know exactly what you're doing, and I hope the necessary precautions will be taken to prevent this from happening.

Well, let's set the record straight then, Jake. The bunch of people who "objected," as you put it, have one thing in common. They are trouble-makers, much like you. Some of them are banned, which speaks volumes about the caliber of posters you are referring to.

Nope.

Now you show your ignorance.

I watched a YouTube video recently of Ralf Souquet and Ronnie Alcano at the awards ceremony in the Philippines at the WPC.

I got chills watching the short video clip. It was magical, and I really enjoyed it. What really caught my attention, though, was the way the jolly Filipinos embraced players from around the world, welcoming them with open arms. When I saw Ralf get emotional in his acceptance speech as runner-up, the tears welled up in my eyes, and then to see the whole house chanting his name, "Souquet, Souquet, Souquet," it gave me goosebumps! :p

I have always said in the past that pool's toughest critics come from within its own culture. I am wrong. It's only the American critics from within the American pool culture that have kept pool in the gutter in this country.

You can continue to demean American players, Jake. Keith may be the flavor of the month for a flamer like you, but I gotta tell you that there are some American pool players who will still hold their head up high because they know who they are, and nobody -- not even you, Jake -- will ever be able to take it away from them.

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
steadyneddy said:
man this place never changes...........

This place has changed quite a bit.

I will not stand by and read lies about me or mine. Sorry if it offends you enough to make a contribution to this already-horrible thread. Do you feel better now? I sure do, man.

JAM

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I missed something

JAM said:
Don, Jake is not the only culprit, unfortunately. Because of the forum culture in general, it is a difficult environment for some folks.

Besides, lurking ain't so bad. I can at least keep up with the pool smut and happenings. :D

JAM

I am assuming I missed the whole thing about keith's articles in IP. Everyone who writes articles have someone proof them. Athlete's and other famous people don't generally write their own books, they tell their stories to a ghost writer, and then another person proof-reads that. Keith has a load of stories, just as Grady, Buddy, Billy and a whole lot of other players that need to be shared. It is part of the history of our sport. So to me, regardless of how I get to hear them or read them, I will always enjoy them.

As for you Jam, I haven't been posting or lurking as much lately, but I still miss your post's when I'm here. You, Eydie and Timberly have been the main part of the post's I enjoy, and main info sources. No offense to the rest of the gang. Nice to have you stop in. Sam

Reactions: JAM
T

Timberly

satman said:
As for you Jam, I haven't been posting or lurking as much lately, but I still miss your post's when I'm here. You, Eydie and Timberly have been the main part of the post's I enjoy, and main info sources. No offense to the rest of the gang. Nice to have you stop in. Sam
Awww, thanks Sam! :eek:

Kinda funny you should post about me today... I was thinking about you today. LMAO, remember when we first met?? LOLOLOLOL (sorry, I'm cracking up thinking about it). :D

Anyway, I should be arriving in Louisville much earlier this yr and I'll have a soft sided cooler on wheels. I thought of you and your generosity in sharing your beer with me last yr. and I would like to offer you some precious spots in my cooler. :p Will you be there the first Friday again this yr??

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes ma'am

Timberly said:
Awww, thanks Sam! :eek:

Kinda funny you should post about me today... I was thinking about you today. LMAO, remember when we first met?? LOLOLOLOL (sorry, I'm cracking up thinking about it). :D

Anyway, I should be arriving in Louisville much earlier this yr and I'll have a soft sided cooler on wheels. I thought of you and your generosity in sharing your beer with me last yr. and I would like to offer you some precious spots in my cooler. :p Will you be there the first Friday again this yr??

What was so funny? Me stumbling or the drool running down my chin? JK It was a fun week. I will be there for the banks and the one pocket at the least. If I do well in either one of those, I'll play in the 9-ball too. I'll have plenty of beer with me again and it was my pleasure to share them with you. Nothing better than going to a great tournament, watching world class pool and getting to play some with the best players in the world, and hanging out drinking beer with beautiful women. Just a few more weeks away.

T

Timberly

satman said:
What was so funny? Me stumbling or the drool running down my chin?
Let me refresh your memory... a chick walks out of the bar with a beer in each hand and you say.... :D :D :D

Looking forward to seeing you again Sam. ;)

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Yet another user who is having problems with the concept of not making personal attacks towards other users.

Mike

Don't take this personally, but you're a serious a-hole. :p