Ahhhh, It's Good To Be Back,did You Miss Me?

8-ball bernie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey, i'm neuteral,can't say anything bad now, cause i got paid,and it looks like they are trying to make good on this mess,who knows maybe i'll fly to the masters if and when they ever have it.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
hey, i'm neuteral,can't say anything bad now, cause i got paid,and it looks like they are trying to make good on this mess,who knows maybe i'll fly to the masters if and when they ever have it.

Welcome back Bernie!

Are you sure you weren't reprogrammed by KT while on "vacation".

Jim

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:

Only 11% of what was owed to you right? You make it sound like you got paid in full.

8-ball bernie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks, that means a lot. i guess there is nothing to complain about, we are getting paid, and i hope the ipt grows,and makes it,what more can i say?

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
thanks, that means a lot. i guess there is nothing to complain about, we are getting paid, and i hope the ipt grows,and makes it,what more can i say?

Uh! Uh!

They definitely got Bernie's "mind right".:D

Jim

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:

Nothing wrong with these sentiments at all, but coming from you, it reminds me of the scene from Planet of the Apes when the Charleton Heston character runs into one of his original crewmembers, only to find that he has been labotomized by the Apes. :D

Welcome back! :D

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Da Poet said:
Nothing wrong with these sentiments at all, but coming from you, it reminds me of the scene from Planet of the Apes when the Charleton Heston character runs into one of his original crewmembers, only to find that he has been labotomized by the Apes. :D

We can't prove that here. There's no evidence.LOL

Welcome back Bernie..

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Looking For "The Man With No Eyes"

jimmyg said:
Uh! Uh!
They definitely got Bernie's "mind right".:D
Jim

Today, Bernie. Tomorrow, Jimbo gets out of the box. What's this world coming to ? I hope he has HIS mind right.
Doug

Jimbo: Don't hit me anymore...Oh God, I pray to God you don't hit me anymore. I'll do anything you say, but I can't take anymore.
Boss Mike: You got your mind right, Jimbo?
Jimbo: Yeah. I got it right. I got it right, boss. (He grips the ankles of the Moderator)
Boss Mike: Suppose you's back-slide on us?
Jimbo: Oh no I won't. I won't, boss.
Boss Mike: Suppose you's to back-sass?
Jimbo: No I won't. I won't. I got my mind right.
Boss Mike: You try to run again, we gonna kill ya.
Jimbo: I won't, I won't, boss.

av84fun

Banned
I missed you. Sometimes we all get a little carried away. I've reformed too...hopefully without spending any time in the box.
(-:

Jim

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
Welcome back Bernie. We missed ya Bro. The threads havent been quite the same without ya. :D

Southpaw

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Welcome back Bernie. You can now only start 11% of the threads that you use to, but the number of new threads you can start will increase by 11% each week!

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Welcome back Bernie. You can now only start 11% of the threads that you use to, but the number of new threads you can start will increase by 11% each week!
You took my joke. However, he can only incease the number of threads started by 11% every time the IPT pays out 11% (not once per week)!

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool Hand Luke

Smorgass Bored said:
Today, Bernie. Tomorrow, Jimbo gets out of the box. What's this world coming to ? I hope he has HIS mind right.
Doug

What we havwe here, is a failure to communicate. Is that where you got that, BOSS

Jimbo: Don't hit me anymore...Oh God, I pray to God you don't hit me anymore. I'll do anything you say, but I can't take anymore.
Boss Mike: You got your mind right, Jimbo?
Jimbo: Yeah. I got it right. I got it right, boss. (He grips the ankles of the Moderator)
Boss Mike: Suppose you's back-slide on us?
Jimbo: Oh no I won't. I won't, boss.
Boss Mike: Suppose you's to back-sass?
Jimbo: No I won't. I won't. I got my mind right.
Boss Mike: You try to run again, we gonna kill ya.
Jimbo: I won't, I won't, boss.

What we havwe here, is a failure to communicate. Is that where you got that, BOSS

memikey

Never Has Been
Silver Member
Da Poet said:

Bernie lobotomized????......

The answer which that question brings to mind was used on me by a friend last week. I got in his car passenger seat and knowing his tendency for very high speed I strapped myself in while saying "I'll put this on so that if you total this thing my face won't be horribly mutilated"... to which he replied......

"How would we know?":) :p

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:

Like I miss my ex mother in law. Just kidding. Seemed funny after 22 hrs. with no sleep.........Ah, never mind! Forget I said anything to begin with.

Really, Welcome back, Bernie!

Last edited:

jjinfla

Banned
8-ball bernie said:

The only thing I want to know from you is did you cash your check?