1966 Brunswick 10 foot Gold Crown 3 cusion table $500

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
SOLD!...thanx Ian

That's right! I am offering my 3C table to the first one who comes and gets it for $500. It is in excellent condition, has the optional side skirts included and the Simonis cloth is about 60%. The rails play true and the table is a joy to play on. I am in the 19525 area of PA. near Pottstown. It is set up in my basement now to test out if you wish. Text me for pics and any othe info at 6104414835

thanx, Gerry

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
318   0   0
That's right! I am offering my 3C table to the first one who comes and gets it for $500. It is in excellent condition, has the optional side skirts included and the Simonis cloth is about 60%. The rails play true and the table is a joy to play on. I am in the 19525 area of PA. near Pottstown. It is set up in my basement now to test out if you wish. Text me for pics and any other info at 61044145835

thanx, Gerry

someone is gonna be very happy with this. :)

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
3C table

Need more info. on table. PM sent to you.

That's right! I am offering my 3C table to the first one who comes and gets it for $500. It is in excellent condition, has the optional side skirts included and the Simonis cloth is about 60%. The rails play true and the table is a joy to play on. I am in the 19525 area of PA. near Pottstown. It is set up in my basement now to test out if you wish. Text me for pics and any other info at 61044145835

thanx, Gerry