~~Live Now!!! IMMONEN vs WILLIAMS Live Now!!! ~~

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
Where do you get the match times? or do you just have to hang out and wait.

The day/times are shown on the brackets. Go the the "results" tab. You'll see each group there. Click on the group and the bracket pops up for that group. They are playing Group C & D today. A & B played yesterday.

Hope this helps.

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
Immonen and Chamat are on now.
Mika and this table are not friends...

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Anyone else notice the Samsung ad on the arena walls? Since when were they onboard with sponsoring the pool world?

cuesport

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love Mika's stroke, but he is a crybaby.

Mika is the new Earl....

HAHAHA, I agree.

After a conclusion of a rack, it is customary for the guy sitting down to come up and help grab the balls from the pockets.

Mika literally threw the ball at Chamat just now. WTF. That's no respect.

Josh Palmer

I'll take the 6 :)
Silver Member
Mika has so much talent, it's scary.. It blows me away that he is the only person from his country that has made it big. Tells me that he's learned everything by himself to a point, and that just adds to his natural talent. I don't want to insult him, but I wish he didn't slam his cue, roll his eyes, etc,. Chamat is playing great with some rolls thrown in the mix. Marcus' demeanor is great. Laughing all the time, but when it comes down to play, he's all business. I think his nickname little napoleon should be 'the rifle'... He's rifling the balls in soooo good.

LOL.. right after I posted this Mika slammed his cue on the table so hard it sounded like somebody broke the balls. C'mon Mika!

Last edited:

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
If you are having issues with seeing the video try this:

Open Windows Media Player, Hit Control-U, Pop in this address: mms://mms.kozoom.tv/live_predator10ball_portugal2009.wmv

Should be good to go.

I like the camera angles and the fact they actually move around the room. It's something that would be a great addition to all the streaming events.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
Thanks for this! I love watching Immonen cry like a baby, smash his cue, look up at the stands, shake his head, it's funny to watch.

Charlie wins 8-5. I really think all this whining is hurting Mika's game, never used to do it.

mika is a nice guy but this is not a new thing,,,, he likes to win and really hates to get beat!

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Lightly dented shaft 100.00
Watching him make it that way Priceless

What do you think,a great American express commericial or what?

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
Good game from Chamat!

Mika didn't play any good earlier either. Oh well can't win them all...

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
What size pockets are they using? They look huge to me.

I agree. I saw 4 shots go in that match that didn't even threaten the pocket.

Good game from Chamat!

Mika didn't play any good earlier either. Oh well can't win them all...

I only watched from 5-0, but Mika looked in stroke to me. He only made one error that I saw. I think Marcus was just the better man today.

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
I only watched from 5-0, but Mika looked in stroke to me. He only made one error that I saw. I think Marcus was just the better man today.

It's not just the errors it's also his (lack of) focus and shot selection.
He got the table with no shots and played it badly instead of coming up with a good safe like he can.

Earlier against Williams he couldn't get the table speed right and got nothing on the breaks.

Everything seams to bother him...

abbassi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its so quiet in the room, like they are playing in a museum or church. I think this is a wrong venue and they should have kept it in the USA. I dont see other foreign tours that play in the US.