Is there anyone that hasn't seen this video?

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone say SHOT CLOCK !!! It would have to me in hrs. and not minutes.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
If I was playing this kid, I'd just forfeit. Seriously. I play for fun and for the love of the game. Playing this kid would just p*iss me off. It wouldnt be worth it.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Same here, it gives me the willies just watching let alone if I was playing him.
I'd crack the 8 in accidentally, shake his hand and say, good game.
Then I'd have to have about 6 tequila shooters just to wind down.

Last edited:

2_Fast_4_Fleas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would do it just the same back to him ....hopefully he would ask what i was doing and i would say being like you ...your my new hero!!!!

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I've seen it. It was posted by someone here as well as another of a woman playing with foot long fingernails.

Jhunter354

Should be practicing
Silver Member
Charlie Williams wanna be. I can't watch that guy... Ok ok he's about to shoot...damnit he stood up again! lol.

SloRoller

Stuck in SLO
Silver Member
Reminds me of the honeymooners episode where Art Carney takes 5 minutes to shoot one ball. Almost the exact same motions really.

Funny in a skit but for real would drive me batty.

SR

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
If that kid was mine I would break his cue and tell him to take up chess.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
Hmm...well at first I thought we were supposed to be watching the table in the foreground. I couldn't really figure out why I was watching that. Then I figured we should be watching the background. There was some kid on crack...nothing real special about that either. Then I realized what we're REALLY supposed to see in that link. It's the comments section!!! Had me cracking up for awhile.

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's pretty crowded but the tables appear to be bar boxes and it's probably an APA affair or something like that. The kid appears to have a difficult layout and is having trouble figuring what to do. Is it so unusual under the circumstances? It looks to me like the future of pool. The kind of pool that we like will survive only in homes and private clubs.

Dave Nelson

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Seen it. Isnt that one of the benhke boys? Someone on the board knows that kid. Anyways to each there own. JA aint much better.

But if it were me I think id drink myself into a coma if I had to play this kid.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
The kid probably has ADHD. Those were the last two shots of his match, which he successfully made and won. Obviously there was no shot clock. Kudos to him for staying on task, staying focused, ignoring the impatient crowd, and kicking ass.
:p