per Schmidty's request

sausage

Banned
this is driving me nuts. the vids won't load! can you send me a link to the source of the video itself (not the page) so that i can download it?

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
this is driving me nuts. the vids won't load! can you send me a link to the source of the video itself (not the page) so that i can download it?

Try going directly to AZBtv.com and search under marop, all my videos are posted. Schmidty could not watch them when I used VEOH but even he can get them on AZBtv.

Bill

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Video worked fine for me, very nice shooting ! well you know what you would have had if you add the 35 to this.

try updating your flash, see if the video loads.

Bill i will have the HD ready to go for you at the expo, what a better place to capture your 100+ run on video !

Steve

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member

Bill i will have the HD ready to go for you at the expo, what a better place to capture your 100+ run on video !

Steve

The problem with that is the Diamond table might have something to say about running a lot of balls:frown:

sausage

Banned
steve: got the videos today. THANKS. now i need to ask john a question about his shot selection.

marop: thanks, i'll see if i can get your vids in a roundabout way.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Another nice Marop run.

Raining 70s.

I got to go over it with Bill today.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Another great run posted

Great run. You got out of line a few times, but worked it out. That is what a great player does in those situations. Good work. That last rack, the key ball. When you got on it. I thought to myself: he needs to draw the cue & draw it to the center of the table off the rail, but it looked like you used high right. (maybe you had too much angle, it is hard to tell) It took you right to that other rail. Good try on that impossible break shot. It is tough to end a great run and I could feel your pain.

PS: you talk to your self as much as I do. Now, I don't feel so guilty.

Last edited: