Finally got to meet my longtime AZB friend Mike Grosso (14_1Straightman)

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I finally got to meet my real good buddy Mike Grosso, him and I have been friends for about 10 years now and we had became friendly on AZBilliards to now Facebook developing a real good friendship over the years.

ME AND MIKE.jpg

Mike and I played a bunch of games of 8 Ball and he really showed me how the game is played, being that he is the 2011 senior division national champion.

Mike like myself have a real passion for 14.1, Mike also like me runs a very successful 14.1 league in Texas. And himself has run 100+ Balls quite a few times.

I'm really glad that we had finally had the chance to meet, and look forward to when we meet up again some day when we both have more time to share.

MIKE BAYSHORE.jpg

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thanks Steve for the kind words. I had a wonderful time..... Bayshore Billiards is a nice clean room with great playing well kept tables. It is also very lucky to have you running the 14.1 leagues. I had a wonderful time!

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the pleasure of playing at Mike's house .Great guy,gracious host,and a wonderfull "mancave".

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Lol... Pool mouse... That was a neat video you made some time back. Unfortunately I have not hit that magic number. I am more than happy to have joined the 100 Club a good number of times....... Always enjoyed our matches when you came over the house. Keep in touch. 👍