Hardball
Old
  (#1)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Hardball - 04-03-2010, 11:25 AM

Chris Matthews Has A Fit At Rush Limbaugh Using The Word "Regime" To Describe the Obama Adm.

Go to the site and hear Chris. He has an accurate though short Rush statement.

Quote:
by Rush
"I have yet to have a down year at the EIB Network," Limbaugh responds. "I and most Americans do not believe President Obama is trying to do what's best for the country

Never in my life have I seen a regime like this, governing against the will of the people, purposely. I have never seen the media so supportive of a regime amassing so much power. And I have never known as many people who literally fear for the future of the country."

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/201...-limbaugh.html

Yawn....I wonder if Chris Matthews has ever heard of this man?

April 02, 2003 (I remember this like it was yesterday)
John Kerry in a speech to New Hampshire Democrats at the Peterborough, N.H., Town Library:
"What we need now is not just a regime change in Saddam Hussein and Iraq, but we need a regime change in the United States,"

I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative.

Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
Richard Feynman,The Feynman Lectures on Physics
Roger Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
Karl Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies, & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
Norman Davies, Europe: A History

“We’re America, B!tches,”

Tags
hardball, matthews, rush

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: