Tim Scruggs sneaky pete LOST by USPS

markdrums1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a Scruggs sneaky last week off the bay, shoulda been here last Wed....USPS cant find it, tracking info stops same day it shipped? guess i just pissed away $560! FML

HouTexPlayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't give up hope yet - I bought a CC custom off a buyer here - he shipped priority overnight - tracking stopped after pickup - tracking showed out for delivery 5 days later, it arrived on the afternoon of the 5th day.

USPS is a disaster right now - give it a few more days before you give up.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
don't give up hope yet - i bought a cc custom off a buyer here - he shipped priority overnight - tracking stopped after pickup - tracking showed out for delivery 5 days later, it arrived on the afternoon of the 5th day.

Usps is a disaster right now - give it a few more days before you give up.

wow what is going on? Never had issue shipping cues with this service in 25 years.

MTfish

Registered
Yep, don't give up. I work for a company that sells on line and USPS is always a roll of the dice. It will probably get there, just much later than expected. Hope it was insured by the shipper.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a Scruggs sneaky last week off the bay, shoulda been here last Wed....USPS cant find it, tracking info stops same day it shipped? guess i just pissed away $560! FML

Well if you don't get the package, you still get your money back.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
USPS has been pretty dang solid for years until two consolidations of their workflow/processing of mail and packages. The first happened last fall and then again in January. If you need it received within a few days, go with Express option. Priority itself never was a guaranteed service, even though for the most part always has been 3-4 days like clockwork (sometimes just 2), but it really is spotty now, folks. Very inconsistent workflow out of certain facilities and everyone I've talked with thinks this will persist for some time to come. (In other words, it wasn't just the winter storms).

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They are slow as hell right now. My package was due Feb. 25 and did not arrive until March 8. Hang in there

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
As others said dont give up yet,,, I personally got a cue sent to me from the cuemaker 2 day priority and it took 12 days to get here. Even after all te calls to USPS,, and trying to track it, .Nothing worked. and no tracking showed up from the time it was departed the post officenhe shipped from..After numerous calls and fighting with the postal service nothing happend, after I filed a claim and was issued a number,,,,It showed up ,,,,,:confused: ,,, so hopefully it will show up,,,

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can't trust the tracking. Some scan it and some don't. I took a package to the post office and wanted it tracked. When the girl tried to scan it would not work, she said the battery must be dead I will do it later.

I asked her to please find a scanner that works and do it for me now. She actually refused till I got a supervisor. Unless you have at least the first scan there is no proof you ever mailed the package at all. I have a feeling you will get your package soon, but who knows.

markdrums1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the positive reply's, I'll give it another day or 3 before i call a total loss......??

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the positive reply's, I'll give it another day or 3 before i call a total loss......??

:smile:

Go to the USPS website and put your tracking number in.

After you get updates or no updates, go to the right of the screen and

have all updates emailed to you. When I do this, some how it must

trigger something or I get lucky 'cause after a day or so....something

always shows up.:thumbup:

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Empty Box

I ordered a jump cue and got and empty box with big hole in it. So I walk down to were the mailmans truck was, and I asks "what's up with this". He says I thought it was a little light. WTF. Seller was great and he actually believed the story took care of everything. He got the insurance money, I got another jump cue then a week later he actually got the cue back that was lost.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Until you receive your package, the shipper holds all responsibilty. USPS Priority Mail is terribly inconsistent. I shipped a package to Hawaii and one to the midwest (from Indiana) at the same time. The one going to Hawaii got there first. Expalin that one. Pretty pathetic.

I bet you end up getting your cue, but if not you most certainly deserve to get your money back.