High School Reunions, anyone?
Old
  (#1)
Low500
Banned
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

High School Reunions, anyone? - 09-06-2019, 07:45 AM

Anyone seen this other than me???
The following will happen at 20 year and beyond reunions….bet on it.

1. Some guy will show up with his new wife who is about 15 years younger than all the other women. She will be beautiful!
2. The high school women will hate her guts because she isn’t overweight like they are, she is suntanned, has on an expensive sexy dress (that hubby bought her) and is sporting a diamond ring the size of a golf ball.
3. The “trophy wife” will hassle hubby into getting the DJ to “play some music for her so they can dance”. (the music will be from her generation and nobody will be on the dance floor but her and hubby.) Hubby will look like a fool trying to dance hip-hop, but Trophy Wife will be absolutely perfect at it and all the men will have their tongues dragging the floor while visualizing all kinds of lurid sex games with her.
4. Wives will be saying the following: “I can’t believe I dated him in high school and actually had my first sex with that bastard. Now he ignores me”. “I bet she was their babysitter before he divorced poor Shirley”. “He always was a hot dog, just look at him out there making a fool of himself”. “I wonder how he wound up making all that money…he wasn’t all that smart..I bet he’s into something illegal”. “oh well, I don’t really care one way or the other” (the biggest lie of the night)
5. The evening will drag on… Hubby will start getting into the stories of his football days with his buddies from the championship team and Trophy Wife will become royally pissed off. She is bored sick with all these ‘old stupid people’.
6. The night of drama will hit the alimentary canal when Trophy Wife meets her hubby’s ex-girlfriend and addresses her as “yes ma’m its nice to meet you…are you one of the teachers?”
7. A fistfight breaks out between 3 guys who’ve been bragging about banging this other guy’s wife after all the football games for 2 years.
8. The police arrest six people, and confiscate eleven pistols from the six. It turns out that one is on parole as a convicted felon for money laundering and RICO statue violations.
9. The hotel charges an additional fee of $1800 to clean up all the mess from drunks throwing up and annoying guests.
10. The next morning, Trophy Wife files for divorce.

Old
  (#2)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

09-06-2019, 08:40 AM

Low500,

Welcome to NPR.

Al

Old
  (#3)
WoodyMPW
AzB Silver Member
WoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-06-2019, 08:43 AM

Nope. I keep my trophy wife at home.

Old
  (#4)
onepocketron
AzB Silver Member
onepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond repute

09-06-2019, 03:44 PM

I've been to several (30 year and 40 year) and none of the items on the list happened, not even close. Everyone was cordial and friendly and all had a pretty darn good time.

Went to a fish fry put on by a couple of old retired farts this past spring from my class, and it was a lot of fun! Saw some more folks that weren't at the last reunion so it was all good.

Old
  (#5)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-06-2019, 04:06 PM

I went to a couple of them. Stupid stuff happened.

I am not planning to ever go again.

By the way, it's not the football player with the money and the girl. That guy reached his apex at 17 and works at Walmart, still lives with his parents.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: