Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Obama Hillary Benghazi!
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-22-2019, 03:19 PM

Dumb and dumber. You couldn't bait a hook. Looked at your 401K lately? Trump says "you're not welcome."

Old
  (#17)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 03:42 PM

Maybe normal people should start up collections for lying, cheating, stealing TDS infected leftist losers like PJ.

Old
  (#18)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
PJ can't help it if it's difficult not to bait Trump supporters after all of Trump's gaffs. They just won't wake up.
Soma is a good thing for Trump supporters. Think Aldous Huxley.
PJ thinks it's a joke at this point. I'm in agreement with him as I have been for quite a while.
So, give us your take on Biden threatening to withhold $1b in loans to Ukraine if the state prosecutor was not fired, and he gave them 6 hours to do it, before he left the country.

I mean, does that seem right to you at all ??

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#19)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

09-22-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick johnson View Post

Name:  make.a.democrat.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  51.3 KB

Old
  (#20)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
So, give us your take on Biden threatening to withhold $1b in loans to Ukraine if the state prosecutor was not fired, and he gave them 6 hours to do it, before he left the country.

I mean, does that seem right to you at all ??
It's not about Biden. It's about Trump pressuring a foreign agent to go after a political opponent. That's against the law. Period. Twist it any way you like.

Let's get this whistleblower thing out in the open as prescribed by law. Then they can go after Biden. If there was wrong doing then lock Biden up. I'm okay with that.

If there was an illegality on the part of Trump, lock him up. I'm okay with that. First things first. He breaks the law too often.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#21)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
It's not about Biden. It's about Trump pressuring a foreign agent to go after a political opponent. That's against the law. Period. Twist it any way you like.

Let's get this whistleblower thing out in the open as prescribed by law. Then they can go after Biden. If there was wrong doing then lock Biden up. I'm okay with that.

If there was an illegality on the part of Trump, lock him up. I'm okay with that. First things first. He breaks the law too often.

I should have expected this pathetic response for you. First things first. Exactly, Biden's crime occurred a few years ago. So, get him first, and then you can take your shot at Trump.

There is actually a confession in the Biden case. It's a slam dunk. So, it should be easy peasy. Then you'll have time to ask Trump, why did you want the Ukraine to look into the guy who blackmailed the Ukraine over his son's shady business deal?\

You can't even admit the video that Joe Biden is unethical, can you ?? he's on fuggin tape blackmailing one of our allies.

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#22)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:

1. No, it isn't against the law to ask for an investigation. Particularly when there is already evidence, including admission and video, that a crime took place. Nor is it against the law for the president to speak to any head of state at any time. Not spin, fact. Fact, something the left is allergic to.

2. Any information you have is "heresay". In other words, it's second hand from somebody who heard from somebody who...

3. The AG does not have jurisdiction over the president. The president has jurisdiction over the AG.

4. It IS illegal to try to force out recorded conversations between the president and another head of state. Otherwise, other heads of state will know that their conversations can never be confidential.

Take your crow and eat it before the mountain of it gets too high.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Old
  (#23)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
1. No, it isn't against the law to ask for an investigation. Particularly when there is already evidence, including admission and video, that a crime took place. Nor is it against the law for the president to speak to any head of state at any time. Not spin, fact. Fact, something the left is allergic to.

2. Any information you have is "heresay". In other words, it's second hand from somebody who heard from somebody who...

3. The AG does not have jurisdiction over the president. The president has jurisdiction over the AG.

4. It IS illegal to try to force out recorded conversations between the president and another head of state. Otherwise, other heads of state will know that their conversations can never be confidential.

Take your crow and eat it before the mountain of it gets too high.
With the magic D there never is a crime. First rule of DC.

Old
  (#24)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-24-2019, 09:50 AM

Come on.

Not one of you expected anything better from PJ.

Be honest

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#25)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 05:54 PM

Quote:
I should have expected this pathetic response for you. First things first. Exactly, Biden's crime occurred a few years ago. So, get him first, and then you can take your shot at Trump.

There is actually a confession in the Biden case. It's a slam dunk. So, it should be easy peasy. Then you'll have time to ask Trump, why did you want the Ukraine to look into the guy who blackmailed the Ukraine over his son's shady business deal?\

You can't even admit the video that Joe Biden is unethical, can you ?? he's on fuggin tape blackmailing one of our allies.
Good. Get Biden first. If he's a bad apple he deserves it. Hillary, your favorite gal, should get it too. Really? Go for it

The thing is that Trumpy is in the spotlight now. Exactly where he wanted to be be his whole life. Lends new meaning to the phrase "be careful what you wish for."

He ran to extend his brand, not to be President, because he never thought he had a shot. He can thank his beloved base for putting him in this position. Okay you believed his bullshit.

Let's go after Biden. I'm game. Throw Hillary, McCabe,and Comey in there too. Don't forget the Rothschilds, the Royal Family of England, and the Pope. Let's go after Q too. Q sends his armies to Trump's rally.

Wake up bro.

If Trump gets ousted your guys, Ingraham, Dodd, Hannity, and Carlson are relegated to the dust heap. They have lots of skin in the game at this point.

Wake yourself and be well.

Old
  (#26)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Looks like a Nothingburger to me.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#27)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-24-2019, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Good. Get Biden first. If he's a bad apple he deserves it. Hillary, your favorite gal, should get it too. Really? Go for it

The thing is that Trumpy is in the spotlight now. Exactly where he wanted to be be his whole life. Lends new meaning to the phrase "be careful what you wish for."

He ran to extend his brand, not to be President, because he never thought he had a shot. He can thank his beloved base for putting him in this position. Okay you believed his bullshit.

Let's go after Biden. I'm game. Throw Hillary, McCabe,and Comey in there too. Don't forget the Rothschilds, the Royal Family of England, and the Pope. Let's go after Q too. Q sends his armies to Trump's rally.

Wake up bro.

If Trump gets ousted your guys, Ingraham, Dodd, Hannity, and Carlson are relegated to the dust heap. They have lots of skin in the game at this point.

Pace yourself Philly , don't scorch a bearing ---

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Old
  (#28)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

09-25-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:

Wake up bro.

First, how is Ingrahm, Hannity et al "done" if Trump loses, impeached, whatever. They are not done any more than Madcow for Hillary losing.

Remind me again how I believed his bull shit? If you go back to my posts when the 100 so folks ran for the GOP nomination I called out Trump from the get go. He's still a loud mouth, egotistical bully with no class. So what?

I agree with most of his policies. But, he's not getting them done as promised, just like Obama didn't do his either. But, Obama still got the love. Hillary is just as big of a loud mouth kunt, maybe bigger than Trump. The difference is she gets protection, and her melt downs are never covered. But, that didn't stop your base from voting for her. So, what's the difference for folks that voted for Trump or Hillary. I'm betting you voted for Hillary anyways, knowing she was prone to melt downs and could not be trusted.

So, we are at a stale mate. You can't find a decent human being to put up against Trump, and it's Trumps supporters fault they vote for him because there is NOBODY else. that's a little laughable.

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#29)
philly
AzB Silver Member

09-25-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
First, how is Ingrahm, Hannity et al "done" if Trump loses, impeached, whatever. They are not done any more than Madcow for Hillary losing.

Remind me again how I believed his bull shit? If you go back to my posts when the 100 so folks ran for the GOP nomination I called out Trump from the get go. He's still a loud mouth, egotistical bully with no class. So what?

I agree with most of his policies. But, he's not getting them done as promised, just like Obama didn't do his either. But, Obama still got the love. Hillary is just as big of a loud mouth kunt, maybe bigger than Trump. The difference is she gets protection, and her melt downs are never covered. But, that didn't stop your base from voting for her. So, what's the difference for folks that voted for Trump or Hillary. I'm betting you voted for Hillary anyways, knowing she was prone to melt downs and could not be trusted.

So, we are at a stale mate. You can't find a decent human being to put up against Trump, and it's Trumps supporters fault they vote for him because there is NOBODY else. that's a little laughable.
Glad to see you are coming around. Always knew you were smarter than that. Everybody running against Trump is more decent than he is....even the least decent. That's how indecent he is.

Anyhow glad to see you are getting woke. He talks a lot but has no game plan to get it done. His lips flapping is all. Happy you finally realized that. More will jump ship now.

The wall, his signature promise, er, well, non existent wall. We've spent a lot of money on that non existent wall that MEXICO was going to pay for. I mean he convinced everyone that MEXICO would pay for it. Instead he has diverted funds and human resources (our military members) away from the Defense Department to pay for a non existent wall.

Old
  (#30)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

09-26-2019, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Glad to see you are coming around. Always knew you were smarter than that. Everybody running against Trump is more decent than he is....even the least decent. That's how indecent he is.

Anyhow glad to see you are getting woke. He talks a lot but has no game plan to get it done. His lips flapping is all. Happy you finally realized that. More will jump ship now.

The wall, his signature promise, er, well, non existent wall. We've spent a lot of money on that non existent wall that MEXICO was going to pay for. I mean he convinced everyone that MEXICO would pay for it. Instead he has diverted funds and human resources (our military members) away from the Defense Department to pay for a non existent wall.
Right, I'm "woke". I call them like I see them. But, he might not be getting them all done, but he's getting most of them. He's kept far more than Obama promistes, but you slept right through 8 years of that one, didn't you.

I don't care who pays for the wall. Raise taxes, I don't care. A few more bucks is not going to hurt me for something that matters. If if saves only 2000 woman from being savagely raped, it was money well spent, no ?

TZAR Tips now available.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: