Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!
Page 2 of 8 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Can you post a picture of one on a cue with the sides burnished, please?

I'm interested and would like to see what they look like after installation and burnishing.

Thank you.

Old
  (#17)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member
DASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond repute

02-06-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
Can you post a picture of one on a cue with the sides burnished, please?

I'm interested and would like to see what they look like after installation and burnishing.

Thank you.
No Problem.. Here you go, I have about 75-100 hours on this tip right now. I break with this one and play as well and haven't done anything to the tip whatsoever.

Old
  (#18)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member
DASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond reputeDASHZNT has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2012, 01:44 AM

Attention: I spoke with Adam today and he is going to be be mailing me 50 tips which will be in my hands in time to be ready to ship to everyone either then or no later than Monday. I appreciate your patience.

Also, he is going to be making another batch starting some time this week which should take about 3-4 weeks before they're ready. I don't know how many tips I have left after all these orders but I'm pretty sure at least 30 are spoken for, I will be updating this thread with that number here shortly.

I want to thank everyone for your orders and those that are planning on ordering, you may send me a PM with how many you want and I will give you payment instructions.

Thank You.

Old
  (#19)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

02-08-2012, 07:51 PM

Tips were shipped to me yesterday, everything looks like we're right on schedule. I want to thank everyone again for their patience.

FYI: For those who want to purchase some of these great tips, I have 29 left from this batch. Another batch of 75 are in the process of being made but they won't be ready for about 3-4 weeks, so once these are gone we gotta wait a little bit, or you gotta find a way to convince me to see my two that I keep in reserve for myself.. Now that's gonna be hard to do but you sure can try, HaHa!!

Last edited by DASHZNT; 02-08-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

Old
  (#20)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

02-09-2012, 12:44 PM

The shipment of 50 tips has just arrived and orders will be going out today!!!
For those who want to place orders... Currently I have 25 tips left, order now or wait till mid march for the next batch when these sell out.

Old
  (#21)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

02-09-2012, 02:09 PM

All PMs replied to and all orders fulfilled!

Old
  (#22)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

02-09-2012, 03:24 PM

5 more gone... Just 20 left!

2/13/2012 Monday Update
Old
  (#23)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

2/13/2012 Monday Update - 02-13-2012, 12:26 PM

All orders have been shipped and are either arriving shortly or on their respective ways. All 50 tips are sold and shipped, so currently they are on back order.

There is a batch of 75 being made and should be ready in about 2 weeks. If anyone wants some, get your orders in before they sell out again, these go pretty quick. Thank You.

Last edited by DASHZNT; 02-13-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Old
  (#24)
Hobart007
AzB Silver Member
Hobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond reputeHobart007 has a reputation beyond repute

02-14-2012, 07:16 AM

I just got these on and wow. I typically play with Triangles and these feel every bit as good, if not better to me, to me in terms of hit and feedback.

The difference is the grip on the ball. These tips grab the ball like something much softer and I found myself getting more spin with less as I played.

Love these tips and plan on buying more.

For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!
Old
  (#25)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!! - 02-15-2012, 07:17 PM

First off... Due to issues with packages getting damaged/lost/stolen, and me having to reimburse a few guys, I am packaging these differently with bubble envelopes and depending on the order size insurance as well. I've come to the figure of $5.00 for shipping and if you pay via PayPal, send your payments as a gift to avoid their fees, because although they're small, they do add up quickly.

Secondly... I have already been receiving several orders for tips and if you want in on the next batch I suggest you get your orders in ASAP before I sell out of that one as soon they arrive. The good news on this is that Adam will be starting a new batch immediately once the current batch is almost done which will allow for a steady flow of tips coming and this will allow for hopefully a 2 week back order if we sell out too quickly like last time.

Finally... I appreciate the kind words on my honest business practices if you will, it means alot to me to be be trusted and make new friends in the process. That being said, please post your opinions of these tips once you install them and try them out for a bit, I'd like to hear what everyone has to say good or bad, these aren't for everybody do I know not everyone will like them but that's ok.

Thank You Again Everyone.

Last edited by DASHZNT; 11-21-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Old
  (#26)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

02-17-2012, 01:24 PM

Friday Afternoon Bump.... Fyi: the current batch is almost ready, they just curing right now and should be sent to me in about a week from what I've been told. I'm currently taking ore orders before they get here, get yours in now before I sell out again.

Old
  (#27)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

02-20-2012, 04:31 PM

Monday Afternoon Bump.

Old
  (#28)
cuesblues
cue accumulator

cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

02-20-2012, 04:38 PM

I met Adam at the Rocky Mountain Regional VNEA tournament yesterday.
Didn't know he was in town until we played a team from Albuquerque Sunday afternoon.
Nice guy, good player.
We played for 3-days straight.
Adam's team won the A-division, we won the B-division.
All of the Albuquerque guys know Adam, what a character.

player.....Josswest, Gus Szamboti, Paul Drexler, Schon
player.....Keith Josey, Judd, Palmer, Ernie Martinez, Jensen
player.....Richard Black, Tim Scruggs, Pat Diveney, South West
breaker...Judd Fuller
jumper....see breaker
shooter...Sig Sauer P226 357
cutter......Dan Harrison

Old
  (#29)
DASHZNT
AzB Silver Member

02-20-2012, 04:43 PM

Kool... I spoke with him on Saturday and they were advancing to the finals so we couldn't talk long and not to mention he was pretty beat up from a few days of continuous play. Thanx for the outcome, glad to see you guys are doing well.

Old
  (#30)
Tooler
Inside Engrish Prease
Tooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond reputeTooler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

02-20-2012, 04:52 PM

I'll try 4 of them .... please send me your info.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Playing cues: Big-Pin Ivory Scruggs
Judd Wrapless (Still the All Time Fav).
Cue Case: Whitten 2x4
Tip: Searing (Hard)
Fav shaft: Gulyassy SPTX(whip it good)

Page 2 of 8 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: