Reload this Page The eyes have it!
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
I've seen a definite tendency......
Old
  (#16)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

I've seen a definite tendency...... - 05-07-2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
Those that have 2 1/4" distance between their pupils less visual problems than those who have more than 2 1/4" distance between their pupils.

Those with more than 2 1/4" distance between their pupils have to learn PERFECT AIM.
A friend of mine that plays pretty good. Beau Runnigan, has a very close eye span. When I was showing him Perfect Aim I found that he only had to move very slightly to make the right eye dominant and then the left eye dominant.

It hardly made a difference to him but it did ever so slightly.

Not just Beau but I had noticed this with other players that had their eyes closer together.

We still need to have the dominant eye in the most dominant position to see the shot the most correctly but I believe these players have a small advantage because their eyes almost naturally work like one. And I say almost. It's still very important for them to know where their sweet spot is when they really want to zero in a shot.

Giving a rediculous amount of lessons over the past few years gives me a huge advantage in seeing things that are almost obvious such as this.

But once a player, regardless of their eye width, learns where their sweet spot is and how to keep it there on every shot, there is no advantage for anyone.

we all have 2 hands, 2 eyes, a bunch of fingers. Once the eye thing is taken care of you can envision the shot just as good as anyone. Once you see it right many good things happen. That's why so many players get so excited once they learn how to really see the shot the best.

It is exciting.

He was dead serious because he knows........
Old
  (#17)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

He was dead serious because he knows........ - 05-07-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wags View Post
JoeyA, now that is too funny.
Once you really understand how Perfect Aim works it's easy to understand why this could be an advantage.

At the same time though it is kind of funny....

Old
  (#18)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....
Ratta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2000
 Send a message via ICQ to Ratta Send a message via MSN to Ratta  
05-08-2012, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeya View Post
those that have 2 1/4" distance between their pupils less visual problems than those who have more than 2 1/4" distance between their pupils.

Those with more than 2 1/4" distance between their pupils have to learn perfect aim. :d
lmao joeya !!

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."......Albert Einstein
________

"Advanced PBIA Instructor and proud member of the SPF Family"

Old
  (#19)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....
Ratta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond reputeRatta has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2012, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
A friend of mine that plays pretty good. Beau Runnigan, has a very close eye span. When I was showing him Perfect Aim I found that he only had to move very slightly to make the right eye dominant and then the left eye dominant.

It hardly made a difference to him but it did ever so slightly.

Not just Beau but I had noticed this with other players that had their eyes closer together.

We still need to have the dominant eye in the most dominant position to see the shot the most correctly but I believe these players have a small advantage because their eyes almost naturally work like one. And I say almost. It's still very important for them to know where their sweet spot is when they really want to zero in a shot.

Giving a rediculous amount of lessons over the past few years gives me a huge advantage in seeing things that are almost obvious such as this.

But once a player, regardless of their eye width, learns where their sweet spot is and how to keep it there on every shot, there is no advantage for anyone.

we all have 2 hands, 2 eyes, a bunch of fingers. Once the eye thing is taken care of you can envision the shot just as good as anyone. Once you see it right many good things happen. That's why so many players get so excited once they learn how to really see the shot the best.

It is exciting.
Like so often-very well choosen words Geno :-)
Keep up with your good work!
lg from overseas,

Ingo

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."......Albert Einstein
________

Old
  (#20)
Ratta
Hearing the balls.....

05-08-2012, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
This person has wide set eyes and uses no aiming systems.
Made my day Measureman :-)
LOL

________

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: