Old
  (#76)
gogg
AzB Silver Member
gogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond reputegogg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-31-2019, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch85 View Post
I want to see the entire run. Not that I am suspect about it but I am a pool nut and want to see history as it was made. Would pay reasonable $ to have it in its entirety.

Iím sure there are many who would rather see a production that has periods of impressive runs, along with a few great shots, and some commentary about the game. Maybe some of the seedy side of pool and some dames showing cleavage. Then the last shots before the record and the shots leading up to the miss. Maybe that production can get the big $ that I hope JS gets from breaking this record.

This run is a big deal! In these modern times, there needs to be video available that appeals to different types of fans. Not sure which production can pay off.
i would be pretty sure that the one with the cleavage would be the bigger seller...😝

Even a bad day at the table is better than a good day at work!

ďA man, as a general rule,owes very little to what he is born with.
A man is what he makes of himself.Ē
Alexander Graham Bell

Old
  (#77)
CreeDo
Fargo Rating 597
CreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to CreeDo  
07-31-2019, 12:39 PM

Phil Capelle's article for Pool and Billiards magazine includes a photo of the 527th ball.

https://i.imgur.com/0L15bXd.png

Half of me thinks that if people start questioning whether it happened, it might get John to release the run,
and half of me thinks it'd cause him to NOT release it out of spite.

At this point, I would throw him $50 for the bare run, in the same quality as his other streams,
with no commentary. Who's with me?

Old
  (#78)
Positively Ralf
AzB Silver Member
Positively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 12:48 PM

I would do $30 for the bare run, no commentary, raw audio and the same awful quality of his 366ish run that is on youtube. the commentary track, HD visual version I would do $50.

It's ridiculously simply like I said in my previous post and it's a shame that he let all the goodwill from the run die down.

Old
  (#79)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 12:50 PM

ive said before i probably woulda paid 100 for a dvd within the first week when it was hot news
now, ya 50 i guess

im curious as well to see his reaction when he misses

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#80)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

07-31-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeDo View Post
Phil Capelle's article for Pool and Billiards magazine includes a photo of the 527th ball.

https://i.imgur.com/0L15bXd.png

Half of me thinks that if people start questioning whether it happened, it might get John to release the run,
and half of me thinks it'd cause him to NOT release it out of spite.

At this point, I would throw him $50 for the bare run, in the same quality as his other streams,
with no commentary. Who's with me?
The shot for 527 was very makeable....whew!

Name:  8C7DF3F1-58BA-4CE0-AD12-71F1FB5BED39.jpeg
Views: 313
Size:  64.7 KB

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Oh the web we weave..
Old
  (#81)
Balls
Big Brass Balls
Balls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Oh the web we weave.. - 07-31-2019, 10:22 PM

Really a tough thing here I'm thinking.

I know when I was watching the live feed I noticed everyone out of the picture at least once. Which is a problem. This is a sport where the snooker guys are resetting balls and just having a great time doing it and they have been doing it for years. So there is nothing to say that if it happens on the video where everybody is off cam then lets face it. it's going to be debated. I know if I get my hands on it I'll be passing it off to a couple video experts I know to look into it. I'm sure others will too.

Add the 5 hour drama and stir well and it's a shit fest. Which is really to bad. Maybe it's better if it just stays in the legendary area... never recognized but said to of happened when he was using a Revo shaft.

It would take an hour to setup a pay per view stream by me or anywhere else.

BarBoxRules.com
Supporting Olympic dreams since 2009
I am no longer active in this forum.

Old
  (#82)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member

JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

08-01-2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls View Post

I know when I was watching the live feed I noticed everyone out of the picture at least once. Which is a problem. This is a sport where the snooker guys are resetting balls and just having a great time doing it and they have been doing it for years. So there is nothing to say that if it happens on the video where everybody is off cam then lets face it. it's going to be debated. I know if I get my hands on it I'll be passing it off to a couple video experts I know to look into it. I'm sure others will too.

Add the 5 hour drama and stir well and it's a shit fest. Which is really to bad. Maybe it's better if it just stays in the legendary area... never recognized but said to of happened when he was using a Revo shaft.

Iím not even sure what that post means. What does the resetting of snooker balls have to do with attempting to doctor a video? And why would he even? Itís his own task he set for himself to complete, so heís gonna cheat himself?

Old
  (#83)
erhino41
AzB Silver Member
erhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond reputeerhino41 has a reputation beyond repute

08-01-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:

Hey thanks, man! I will sleep better knowing you fully vetted this video. Get a life.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#84)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

08-01-2019, 08:36 AM

Whats the over under on available to the public date? Either paid or free. I'll start the line at December 10, 2019

Old
  (#85)
Balls
Big Brass Balls
Balls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond reputeBalls has a reputation beyond repute

Cool 08-01-2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post
Iím not even sure what that post means. What does the resetting of snooker balls have to do with attempting to doctor a video? And why would he even? Itís his own task he set for himself to complete, so heís gonna cheat himself?
Because he lacks the actual skills to accomplish what he told the world he was going to do.

Then there is the old guy with the vendetta racking the balls. That really adds spice to the story. lol.

Predator must think the pool community is stupid or something?

I know I will never buy a Predator product after this routine!

BarBoxRules.com

Old
  (#86)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

08-01-2019, 08:50 AM

Royal Pro

Old
  (#87)
Balls
Big Brass Balls

08-01-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhino41 View Post
Hey thanks, man! I will sleep better knowing you fully vetted this video. Get a life.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
It's post like this that make me never want to have anything to do with a person or company that would participate in something like this.

I'm going to go burn my predator glove (somehow) and I guarantee you I will never buy a cue or anything from them.

I'm not sending my money to china any more then I have to!

and Life just got easier for my new cue purchase.

BarBoxRules.com

Funny shit, no sarcasim.
Old
  (#88)
Balls
Big Brass Balls

Talking Funny shit, no sarcasim. - 08-01-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Carom Club View Post
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

ok.. time to do something constructive..

BarBoxRules.com

Old
  (#89)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

08-01-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

ok.. time to do something constructive..

no thank you for the laughs,

Royal Pro

Old
  (#90)
billiardthought
Anti-intellectualism
billiardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond reputebilliardthought has a reputation beyond repute

08-01-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff87 View Post
Didn't he already cheat himself by fouling a ball with this bridge hand in one of the 400+ runs just recently completed?

The beatings will continue until volunteering improves

Page 6 of 97 « First 456 781656 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: