Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page My feelings aren't hurt
Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

10-17-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
Don't bury him on Guam. Dig too deep a hole and the entire island will sprout a leak and sink.
Off topic but Guam brings back a memory.
My Marine Corps unit was being transported from San Diego to Japan in 1967 aboard an LST. (landing ship tank)
We stopped in Guam for 5 days where I was introduced to a drink called a Singapore sling.
All I remember was that it was red and very sweet.
I puked red for awhile at the end of the night.

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#17)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
The man that marched with MLK in Selma, Alabama risking life and limb! You want to call a "bastard"
Yes. And?

That gives him a "get out of jail free card" from being an epic asshat?

Malcolm X would have described him as a traitor to his race.

And lets not forget who actually passed the civil rights laws. Republicans.
Democrats voted against it.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#18)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

10-17-2019, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
To me there have been 4 truly despicable Americans in recent years: Dick Cheney, GW Bush, and the Koch brothers. Cheney and Bush were responsible for the deaths of thousands. The Kochs are helping to destroy our planet. Would I rejoice or dance a happy dance over any of their deaths? No! I couldn't find anything good to say about them but I am not one to rejoice over the death of a human being. Of course we are all different.
Would you rejoice and dance for the death of...oh let's say Hitler or Mussolini? How about El Chapo or Escobar? Osama bin Laden? When you claim that Cheney and Bush are responsible for the deaths of thousands, you are simply wrong. Those deaths are clearly on the hands of Saddam Hussein when he invaded Kuwait. That statement is equivalent of saying WWII is the fault of Franklin Delano Roosevelt. I'm not comparing Elijah Cummings to any of the above, but he was a piece of trash and the world is a better place without him. I agree with you that I'm not going to "rejoice" over his death, but I would, did and will, on the deaths of scum like any of the first five names I mentioned. They are less than human.

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#19)
Cuaba
Livin Large
Cuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5000

10-17-2019, 08:26 AM

His brand of "Social Justice" enslaves blacks in poverty in inner cities with terrible schools and rampant crime.

He would lecture us about their plight while flying in private jets and riding around in limousines that were purchased with money that was supposed to help them...

Old
  (#20)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 08:56 AM

good for Baltimore

Old
  (#21)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:06 AM

Since 1996 served the 7th district of Maryland and his country against the republican nonsense!

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery has Trump on pedestal!
A man with too many flaws to name. But, true patriot willing to fight and die for social justice via the constitutionally approved methods is subject to this vitriol barrage against his character.

KdName:  C2Jb1znVQAAzw91.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  95.0 KB

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#22)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:11 AM

Yup.

Serving a political party since 1966 that has failed all across America to keep their promises to the black community.

He marched at a time when the black marriage rate was higher than whites. The divorce rate was lower than whites. And the out of wedlock birth rate was lower than whites.

Seems he presided over the decline of the black family unit and values.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#23)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:19 AM

C'mon KD.

PDJT was very classy this morning with his Tweet.

“I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader,” Trump said in the tweet. “His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!”

My condolences to his family for their loss.

And yes, I was not a big fan of the guy to put it mildly.

Does this mean his daughter's Uber business using her dad's congressional plates is finished?

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#24)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
The man that marched with MLK in Selma, Alabama risking life and limb! You want to call a "bastard"

You want people to know about the hate in your heart ...

If you had it your way, slavery would still exist and the Indians south of the boarder would be eradicated as well.

No room on the planet for anyone other than the white man and despite the blacks concurring the confederate whites during the civil war, you still want to revisit the topic despite the fact that the north took it's foot off your neck and showed mercy on your asses.

Broke post war and left to be second class citizens in a world ruled by cash. A world that the south had none and still can't compare with the great wealth of the north.

So grumpy old man and others of his elk, you all can kiss my grits as my favorite TV waitress would say....

Kd

Yet another racist rant from the resident black bigot.

Old
  (#25)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

10-17-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:

You want people to know about the hate in your heart ...

If you had it your way, slavery would still exist and the Indians south of the boarder would be eradicated as well.

No room on the planet for anyone other than the white man and despite the blacks concurring the confederate whites during the civil war, you still want to revisit the topic despite the fact that the north took it's foot off your neck and showed mercy on your asses.

Broke post war and left to be second class citizens in a world ruled by cash. A world that the south had none and still can't compare with the great wealth of the north.

So grumpy old man and others of his elk, you all can kiss my grits as my favorite TV waitress would say....

Kd

Screw you.

You think his activities while I was a child are currency for life?

Nah.

He sold his soul a long time ago.
You can worship him all you wish, and believe me, I would never expect less from you.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#26)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
C'mon KD.

“I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader,” Trump said in the tweet. “His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!”

Does this mean his daughter's Uber business using her dad's congressional plates is finished?
The head of the Republican party! Donald Trump said that?

Everyone that spoke negatively have been betrayed by his comments and are going to form their own alt right party in response....

Hardly, if he could not bring himself to stoop so low! What does that say about our members that did???

Just when you thought no one could be lower and more despicable and despised then Trump his supporters swing into the picture just like good ole el kabong.....

Kd

Last edited by Kid Dynomite; 10-17-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Old
  (#27)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Since 1996 served the 7th district of Maryland and his country against the republican nonsense!

Meanwhile, the peanut gallery has Trump on pedestal!
A man with too many flaws to name. But, true patriot willing to fight and die for social justice via the constitutionally approved methods is subject to this vitriol barrage against his character.

KdAttachment 532261

I may be wrong, but I am fairly certain that Cummings did not march in Selma w/ King. I think you might be confusing Cummings with John Lewis, as they do tend to look similar and have a similar legislative record.

I am saddened that so many choose to take this day to trash him. It used to be the norm to not speak ill of the dead, and at the very least, allow the corpse to be laid to rest first. Even Trump took the opportunity to find something nice to say to honor him. He was after all a living sole.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Old
  (#28)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

10-17-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slop stroke View Post
I may be wrong, but I am fairly certain that Cummings did not march in Selma w/ King. I think you might be confusing Cummings with John Lewis, as they do tend to look similar and have a similar legislative record.

I am saddened that so many choose to take this day to trash him. It used to be the norm to not speak ill of the dead, and at the very least, allow the corpse to be laid to rest first. Even Trump took the opportunity to find something nice to say to honor him. He was after all a living sole.
Thank you for the clarification!

Sincerely
Kd

Old
  (#29)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
C'mon KD.

Read his tweet and tell me you think it was his writing. It’s way too structured to come from him. I have to say he did a wonderful job letting his speech writer type a classy tweet.

Old
  (#30)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

10-17-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Read his tweet and tell me you think it was his writing. It’s way too structured to come from him. I have to say he did a wonderful job letting his speech writer type a classy tweet.
Denial

First step in the grieving process!

KdName:  Screenshot_20191017-123742.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  80.5 KB

Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: