Action in Chattanooga!!!

miscrewed1989

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, maybe the title got your attention anyway...
It sure would be nice to see some of you guys roll through here and stir things up in this sleepy town. There are some big bankrolls and some pretty good players here. It's been a long time since we have had a stint of good action. I'd love to see it...

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, maybe the title got your attention anyway...
It sure would be nice to see some of you guys roll through here and stir things up in this sleepy town. There are some big bankrolls and some pretty good players here. It's been a long time since we have had a stint of good action. I'd love to see it...

Who, where and for how much?

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
forget the name of the room

I drove up to Chattanooga a couple times and stayed up all night sweating some good matches .Forget the name of the room ,good food ,diamond tables.

miscrewed1989

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond Billiard Club

Diamond Billiard Club in Hixson would be a good place to start. Danny Smith is just a few miles away and some of the other locals have some gamble too.

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
????Conyers room scary? I thought it was quit the action spot when I was there...sorry to hear it closed. The time I was there it was a packed house full of pros....danny, gabe owens, bj ussery, nevel and few more. Lots of shortstops like brain white.

OUSooner

Known Fish
Silver Member
It was quite the action spot but we were worried about being held up and getting in and out. Pretty rough place.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk