4 point EBONY Tim Scruggs

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have taken it off of Ebay due to outrageous seller fees, which is why it looks familiar.

I have, for your consideration, a custom Tim Scruggs cue. This cue is in great condition, (including the like new white / green dot linen wrap), especially for its age! I am told by a Scruggs cue expert that due to the points on this cue being so short, it should date being made prior to 1984. I am no Scruggs cue expert myself, but I trust the information to be true so that is what I will pass on to any potential buyers. It comes with 2 shafts which came with it, and it now has a custom shaft made by Bob DZ in Erie,PA. This cue also has a custom set of 1x1 (5/16x14) joint protectors made in Erie,PA by Bob DZ, and 2 simple black joint protectors for the other two. I am told the butt weighs 15.7oz, 1 original shaft is 12.55mm and 3.8oz, the other original shaft is 12.52mm and also 3.8oz. The custom DZ shaft is 12.75mm but I don't have an exact weight. I have many photos of this cue and can take specific photos wanted, so just ask if there is something you question.

p.s. Please pay attention to the photos of the darker shafts with micarta ferrules. The smaller diameter shaft has what looks like saw tooth marks at the base of the micarta ferrule, like it wasn't machined flat after being cut. There is NOTHING wrong with the shaft itself, only the ferrule, but it has no affect on the feel of this shaft. It plays great!
04667e4e1193d13cb92df6f4b31546af.jpg

0875708ae94270b5398f04d06179ba27.jpg

ce0b9e8eeee7bcd172275bd8dcf69510.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
That is my old Scruggs. I had Proficient Billiards completely refinish the cue with a new Linen Wrap installed. Great hitting cue.

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Oh ok. Well, thanks for the info. Scott does excellent work and the wrap feels good, I just cant use a wrap well. I knew if it was refinished that it was quality work as it all looks new. Thanks again

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Looking for serious offers guys. Interested? Make one you think I will honestly accept!

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
A couple of offers, just not there yet. Anyone want a very nice, older Scruggs?

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ok I have been asked many times so I will just post it. I am firm at $1600 and we split the shipping insurance and paid by Paypal gift, friends / family, or you pay the fees. I will cover overnight shipping in the USA

Last edited: