Jb Rugged 4x8 review

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes we do. And frankly I would like to have ZERO unhappy customers. But not so much that I am willing to build a backroom at my booth so that any customer who wants to can bend me over the table and do what they want to get satisfaction.

LoL, I like how you said that JB, greenie for you sir. :D

Marc85

You honestly don't have to reply, you seem very much like the kind of guy that likes to always get the last word in.

I say that as a guy who likes to get the last word in, at least when I am right. Takes one to know one as they say, I don't know you, so of course I could be making a critical error in judging your personality, if I am, my apologies.

Lets say you send out 700- 1000 interiors a year(2-3 a week, you said a "few" per week), and sold 10,000 cases, that's means 7-10 % of your cases have problems with the interior(or at least perceived problems from your customers). :eek:

I would fire everyone if one of the products I sold, 7-10% the products were having a warranty claim filed. I don't build cases, so heck that number might be great for the industry. Seems terrible to me.

I have to ask what exactly is a hit piece, you do realize some people care more about principles than money right? The original poster had a problem, I think he has a right to voice his opinion, he apparently doesn't care about the money/case and was more concerned with letting people know his personal experience dealing with you.

If you take your wife to dinner for your anniversary, the staff brings your food out, and didn't make her food, the waiter is rude and you both end up having a bad evening.

Does a monetary refund for your wife mean that neither of you can no longer talk about the experience?
A different situation of course, but I think parallels can be made.

As for the comment "the actual number of interiors that were made that way{defective} is unknown but it is not thousands and is likely to be less than a couple hundred". I have to ask how you have no idea how many were done that way, but can say that it only is in the hundreds.
I know this is old and you’ll probably never see it but your math isn’t mathing😂. Your numbers would be 2-3 a day not a week. Its meaningless now just had to point it out.