Let's All Support Stan

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Except the video would be published for the world to see. And it's not really a bet, you get 5000 dollars if you succeed. But we know by the comments and questions of the people against CTE that they could never do it anyways. Shame you guys never took the time to actually learn CTE. Keep on bashing away though.

I have taken it to the table, understand it, and choose not to use it. I'm not bashing it. I'm not "against" it. Just because I question some very obvious things, or because I'm not smitten with it, or because I chose not to continue learning or developing my skills with it, doesn't mean I'm "against" it.

It's similar to choosing to playStratocaster and Les Paul guitars because they feel good to me compared to other guitars. If I say I don't like the Telecaster tone or the ultra thin Ibanez neck design, it doesn't mean I'm bashing those guitars, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm against them.

Between me and CTE there is no "for" or "against". You can label me how you like, but it doesn't change what I know or how I feel. I'm not part of the 20yr war. But tossing around words like "bashing" as often as possible is a good tactic to keep the flames of this dead-horse war alive just enough to prompt moderators to step in and start deleting comments or entire threads.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Except the video would be published for the world to see. And it's not really a bet, you get 5000 dollars if you succeed. But we know by the comments and questions of the people against CTE that they could never do it anyways. Shame you guys never took the time to actually learn CTE. Keep on bashing away though.

Oh it's not a bet? We're learning more and more every day. Yesterday you said those guys swimming through a river of sh*t would need to bring $5000 to post. Now it's more of a reward than a bet. Anything else we should know, like why is Stan making this proposal only to his facebook friends?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh it's not a bet? We're learning more and more every day. Yesterday you said those guys swimming through a river of sh*t would need to bring $5000 to post. Now it's more of a reward than a bet. Anything else we should know, like why is Stan making this proposal only to his facebook friends?

Yea, why don't you have facebook friends?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You want a discussion, do the video experiment i proposed.

You can't answer a simple question like how throw is accounted for on shots of various speeds so like I said I'm done trying to have a discussion with you. On the other hand I know you're a nice enough guy so if you want to discuss anything other than CTE I'm fine with that. ;)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can't answer a simple question like how throw is accounted for on shots of various speeds so like I said I'm done trying to have a discussion with you. On the other hand I know you're a nice enough guy so if you want to discuss anything other than CTE I'm fine with that. ;)

If you don't want to do the experiment Mr. Scientist then don't ask for a debate. Pretty simple.
Of course i'm a nice enough guy to discuss other things, are you?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stick to your poolology.
What you think you know about CTE is WRONG.

Where's your usual disclaimer that you are only a student and not qualified to teach CTE, so whatever you say might be wrong and so don't listen to you?

...unless of course you are sharing an account with "somebody." :wink:

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
#1 Learn those perceptions and how to see them. Learning them requires repetition. Learn how to see them. It is dull WORK, but it's like running windsprints at football practice in school...it pays off at game time.
(Low500)

How can you learn those?