Presidential Billiards Table up for Auction - Value?

GoldenDiamond

Registered
Hey guys! I found this Presidential Billards Table up for auction at my local auction house. I was contemplating on throwing my hat in the ring, because it's currently at a pretty (what i feel is a) reasonable price. I wanted to know what everyone's thoughts are on the company in general and how much this table may be worth?

Also, what top price would you pay for this? The current bid is $325 and ends Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• presidential billiardes.jpg
    presidential billiardes.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 580

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys! I found this Presidential Billards Table up for auction at my local auction house. I was contemplating on throwing my hat in the ring, because it's currently at a pretty (what i feel is a) reasonable price. I wanted to know what everyone's thoughts are on the company in general and how much this table may be worth?
Also, what top price would you pay for this? The current bid is $325 and ends Sunday.
Thanks in advance!
If you can walk with it for less than 500 you better get it and go.
I've worked on these. Have your pockets shimmed up to 4 1/4 and you got a good training tool. It isn't all that pretty but it will up your game with the tighter pockets.
Don't sweat the dead rails (if any)...adjust and overcome.
If you're wanting something to play serious matches with others on, this ain't the deal. There are other tables far better.
Good luck.

Last edited:

GoldenDiamond

Registered
If you can walk with it for less than 500 you better get it and go.
I've worked on these. Have your pockets shimmed up to 4 1/4 and you got a good training tool. It isn't all that pretty but it will up your game with the tighter pockets.
Don't sweat the dead rails (if any)...adjust and overcome.
If you're wanting something to play serious matches with others on, this ain't the deal. There are other tables far better.
Good luck.

It ended up slipping through my fingers, but yeah, it would've just been a practice table.