pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Nice shot on the 5-ball at 6-6, Marek
You gambled on the thick side of the pocket...good nerves.
...and you handled your follow-through great...a full follow-through will never get you past
the jaws.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shot on the 5-ball at 6-6, Marek
You gambled on the thick side of the pocket...good nerves.
...and you handled your follow-through great...a full follow-through will never get you past
the jaws.

Yep, that 5 was gamble as hell :thumbup: but on the new cloth I felt I had the chance to slide the 5 with soft shot along the rail while not scratching. If there was any obvious safety I wouldnt have played that shot but I just didnt see any easier option than this sucker... :thumbup:

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice but like I tell everyone else...

Leave the music off the videos.

Good luck in the future.

ScratchVWR

Music?

I know it's a lot of work but I would have appreciated hearing your commentary as opposed to music.

Great shooting and I look forward to future videos.

Take care.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would appreciate hearing you pretend you are a drunken old guy who just missed the last train out of the city on a work night and you spilled some kind of sauce on your shirt.

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great shooting, but I agree with everyone else: the music is not needed.

I've never seen a pool video where people in the comment section wrote they wish there was some music to cover up the hideous sounds of balls being pocketed, but you can find plenty who say they pushed the mute button because of the music.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great playing and thanks for the video. Heck, I even liked the music...but even if I didn't, the mute button ain't hard to find!

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
...if you were playing better position we would not of seen some big time cuts, good win.

The video edited for the thought process?

it's ok, the music selection, a mute of a few decibels with your own words of the thinking on a shot,
stage of the match itself, when, if any, observations of the opponent's play enter into your shot choice's,
strategy, would of been great too, maybe next time..

I prefer music when playing,
I thought the 5 would go too
I wouldn't of wanted to know
about a stain though...

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good shooting, Marek. You showed a lot of heart in those moments, and I liked your rhythm. (By the way, I played it on mute, but I also generally don't like background music on most youtube vids.)

Well done,
Lou

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...if you were playing better position we would not of seen some big time cuts, good win.

The video edited for the thought process?

it's ok, the music selection, a mute of a few decibels with your own words of the thinking on a shot,
stage of the match itself, when, if any, observations of the opponent's play enter into your shot choice's,
strategy, would of been great too, maybe next time..

I prefer music when playing,
I thought the 5 would go too
I wouldn't of wanted to know
about a stain though...

Conway Arkansas I'm up gonna fish the Buffalo river if the river goes down this weekend. In the meantime let's play some pool / action . Just need room name and I'll be there Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
gypsy_soul,

:smile: the Buffalo is a couple of hours north of me.
If you're taking I 40 to 65north to get to it you'll drive right by me.
There is a room of 8 - 7'diamonds evenings, as you get started up 65 The RAB.
If you're in for something a little different, 3 -4 hrs. of your time, PM me

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Conway Arkansas I'm up gonna fish the Buffalo river if the river goes down this weekend. In the meantime let's play some pool / action . Just need room name and I'll be there Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Hey, what about Tucson? Thought you were heading this way?

Bryce1552

Registered
Nice shooting just out of curiosity how old where you when you started playing and how much practice do you put into a given week?

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shooting just out of curiosity how old where you when you started playing and how much practice do you put into a given week?

I first had cue in my hands at 16 and started to play regularly when i was 18. Never had more time than 2-3 hours a day for practice,probably practicing even less than that nowadays because of less time available