Eydie Don't Give False Info To Players!!

Flex

Banger
Silver Member
His name is on the AZ player finder list, and there are a few pictures of him there too. Young fella.

jjinfla

Banned
Eydie Romano said:
FYI< This info was confirmed by several other lawyers nationwide. !

Then you should name the attorneys and attribute the quotes to them. Otherwise you are doing the same thing Jam did with her articles in IP.

jjinfla said:
They were still overpaid.

Jake, didnt you ever learn that if you can't say something nice, than you should refrain from commenting, particularly if your remarks are thoughtless, INCENDIARY, and for the purposes of nothing more than to start trouble?

Might i ask, why you would continue with such bold negativity at such a time of incredible crisis for the ipt's pro players? You are posting on a billiards forum afterall, and it is evident by your postings that you don't care about them at all. So why bother coming here and contributing useless points of view.

I would have thought that you would have learned your lesson from your most recent vacation. It is one thing to have a differing opinion. It is quite another to have a position based solely on the intent of confrontations.

I applaud the moderators for taking steps to "clean" this board up by taking out the trash. I think they are halfway there.

I respectfully ask them to reconsider the concept that some of these guys are capable of reforming. It is within your powers, and certainly your perogative to change one month bans into lifetime bans. It is also possible to hand ake his walking papers, too. (as a suggestion, just view jakes recent posts since returning to see if there is even one sentence, let alon an entire post that is constructive)

I think this remedy would go a long way towards returning this forum to an enjoyable place to visit.

thanks

rg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jjinfla said:
Then you should name the attorneys and attribute the quotes to them. Otherwise you are doing the same thing Jam did with her articles in IP.

I've had enough of your flippant remarks about me and mine. :mad:

AzHousePro and Mr. Wilson, please accept my apologies, but it is very difficult to read this crap. :(

Jake, you have continued to pummel this forum with nasty and mean-spirited comments targeting people who do not deserve it. :mad:

I will not let you demean Keith's good name for your own personal pleasure. Please contact J.R. Calvert and/or Sally Timko at InsidePOOL magazine about the articles written by Keith McCready if you have any doubt in your mind who wrote them instead of spreading lies and unfounded accusations on this forum.

I resent you stating that my assisting Keith is a cover-up. :mad:

You are nothing more than a trouble-maker, and the forum moderators should take notice. You have condemned female pool players stating they have no talent. You attack male pool players, calling some terrible names, derogatory names. For what it is worth, Jake, it is people like you who are bringing pool down to the gutter level. Your unfounded comments and untruths are too much to take, and you need a class on posting etiquette.

So, in sum, leave my name and Keith's name out of your future posts, especially when you lie. I am sickened by your continued attacks for no damn reason. They are hurtful, deliberate, and need to be addressed by the forum moderators.

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NYC cue dude said:
Jake, didnt you ever learn that if you can't say something nice, than you should refrain from commenting, particularly if your remarks are thoughtless, INCENDIARY, and for the purposes of nothing more than to start trouble?

Might i ask, why you would continue with such bold negativity at such a time of incredible crisis for the ipt's pro players? You are posting on a billiards forum afterall, and it is evident by your postings that you don't care about them at all. So why bother coming here and contributing useless points of view.

I would have thought that you would have learned your lesson from your most recent vacation. It is one thing to have a differing opinion. It is quite another to have a position based solely on the intent of confrontations.

I applaud the moderators for taking steps to "clean" this board up by taking out the trash. I think they are halfway there.

I respectfully ask them to reconsider the concept that some of these guys are capable of reforming. It is within your powers, and certainly your perogative to change one month bans into lifetime bans. It is also possible to hand ake his walking papers, too. (as a suggestion, just view jakes recent posts since returning to see if there is even one sentence, let alon an entire post that is constructive)

I think this remedy would go a long way towards returning this forum to an enjoyable place to visit.

thanks

rg

TAP, TAP, TAP. Hear, hear. Bravo to you, Randy, for stepping up to the plate.

This guy Jake claims to play pool. He posts on every single pool forum, NG, and Internet site that is in existence. He spends a great deal of time on the computer, posting on pool-related websites.

It is curious why someone like Jake who spends so much time on pool forums -- something he claims that others do -- continues to flame. It is uncalled for and should be addressed by the forum moderators.

Again, thank you, Randy, for posting your opinion. I agree 100 percent.

JAM

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM said:

AzHousePro and Mr. Wilson, please accept my apologies, but it is very difficult to read this crap. :(

Jake, you have continued to pummel this forum with nasty and mean-spirited comments targeting people who do not deserve it. :mad:

I will not let you demean Keith's good name for your own personal pleasure. Please contact J.R. Calvert and/or Sally Timko at InsidePOOL magazine about the articles written by Keith McCready if you have any doubt in your mind who wrote them instead of spreading lies and unfounded accusations on this forum.

You are nothing more than a trouble-maker, and the forum moderators should take notice. You have condemned female pool players stating they have no talent. You attack male pool players, calling some terrible names, derogatory names. For what it is worth, Jake, it is people like you who are bringing pool down to the gutter level. Your unfounded comments and untruths are too much to take, and you need a class on posting etiquette.

So, in sum, leave my name and Keith's name out of your future posts, especially when you lie. I am sickened by your continued attacks for no damn reason. They are hurtful, deliberate, and need to be addressed by the forum moderators.

JAM

Jam, We all miss you here and can appreciate your stance here.

I too have been a pool player most of my adult life. I'm not ashamed of it, and yes it has come with a bit of a price. Most career choices do have some sort of price. I can live with it.

People like Jake anger me because like you stated, they are part of the problem with the game today, not the solution. That said, words are simply words. They only hurt if I allow them to.

My point, I think we just made Jake's day by responding to his ridiculous crap. It takes two to play a game and I just quit. From this minute forward, Jake no longer exists. His views and opinions are worthless, discounted. He is an embarassment to the game and many people I care about.

It takes all kinds to make a pool room and the world of pool. Kieth has never claimed to be a literary genious or ever pretended to be anything other than Kieth. His stories of the past are entertaining and we go looking for them. Who proofs them,{and I think I safely speak for most of the pool playing world} who cares? Just don't stop. IMHO!

This place just doesn't seem the same without you guys!!!!

Lewis

Purdman

Banned
My .02

JAM, consider the source. We all know Jake is a nobody with a big negative mouth. No one believes a damn thin that comes out of his mouth. I don't think you need to worry, he will be gone soon. Being civil is not in his make up. He belongs on So.Cal with Shorty.
Your friend, Purdman

Will ya come back when Jakeazz is gone?:D Please!!!!

purdman,

the concern here is not that jake has no credibility or that people should ignore him. What is essentially most important is, why is he allowed to continually, with his brand of bitterness, allowed to bait for the purposes of an arguement, other posters into a confrontation.

What is worse is that he is using his disdain for pool players as the bait, on a pool forum no less.

I say that this is no democracy, and that az administrators are not compelled to offer second chances to those that are beyond rehabilitation.

rg

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
People like Jake remind me of bangers that lost BAD to a good pool player not long ago and are bitter of the game now and any player that is any good at it. Instead of walking away because they never will get any better they hide behind computer sceens to try to rid their bitterness. Johnnyt

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ironman said:
Jam, We all miss you here and can appreciate your stance here.

I too have been a pool player most of my adult life. I'm not ashamed of it, and yes it has come with a bit of a price. Most career choices do have some sort of price. I can live with it.

People like Jake anger me because like you stated, they are part of the problem with the game today, not the solution. That said, words are simply words. They only hurt if I allow them to.

My point, I think we just made Jake's day by responding to his ridiculous crap. It takes two to play a game and I just quit. From this minute forward, Jake no longer exists. His views and opinions are worthless, discounted. He is an embarassment to the game and many people I care about.

It takes all kinds to make a pool room and the world of pool. Kieth has never claimed to be a literary genious or ever pretended to be anything other than Kieth. His stories of the past are entertaining and we go looking for them. Who proofs them,{and I think I safely speak for most of the pool playing world} who cares? Just don't stop. IMHO!

This place just doesn't seem the same without you guys!!!!

Lewis

Lewis, thank you for sharing your thoughts and the kind words.:)

When I first met Keith, I had a great deal of enthusiasm for pool. It is gone today. I am trying to regain my enthusiasm, but there are reasons why it is not so easy to regain.:(

Of course, I am going to read AzBilliards for the latest pool happenings because I believe it is the best pool-related website on the net. There's a little bit of something for everybody to enjoy.:)

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purdman said:
JAM, consider the source. We all know Jake is a nobody with a big negative mouth. No one believes a damn thin that comes out of his mouth. I don't think you need to worry, he will be gone soon. Being civil is not in his make up. He belongs on So.Cal with Shorty.
Your friend, Purdman

Will ya come back when Jakeazz is gone?:D Please!!!!

Don, Jake is not the only culprit, unfortunately. Because of the forum culture in general, it is a difficult environment for some folks.

Besides, lurking ain't so bad. I can at least keep up with the pool smut and happenings. :D

JAM

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great !!!!!

It is great to see you have been lurking Jam. Hope you pop in from time to time.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Accepting The Oscar For My Impersonation

JAM said:
Besides, lurking ain't so bad. I can at least keep up with the pool smut and happenings. :D
JAM

Yeah... and we ain't mad atchya.
Doug
( doing my best "Shane" impersonation: "come back JAM, JAM comeback, JaaaaaaaaaaM come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack )

ljmoss

L J Moss
Silver Member
lets give it a rest

in reading posts today i saw the comments and the comebacks and the arguements in relation to the ipt. .
as i stated in one of my posts sometime ago "the negative posts on az regarding pool in all manners makes "us" the player and az poster part of the "problem" not the "solution "to improving the image of pool.
why all the chit chat?
the main persons that should be concerned with the ipt payments are the players involved. it really is no one elses business, with the exception that we all would like to see the ipt succeed , or would we? judging by some of the posts , it looks like lions feeding on their prey! and all these posts are doing is showing the "small town gossip "of mostly non ipt members. a witch hunt of sorts. this comment is not directed toward any one individual, and not meant to hurt the feelings of anyone. it is my opinion. this is a very serious legal matter that i am sure is being handled by the pros in an appropriate manner . this is their business to handle. are we trying to handle it for them ? it appears so. do we see the ipt pros airing their grievances on forums?
they will do what best serves the SPORT and themselves as a unit in the end i am sure.
hopefully this will get itself resolved, and the ipt will be back and stronger than ever. after all, it was the best thing that ever happened to the sport of pool in history . lets hope it does not end up being the worst thing.
lets ENCOURAGE a happy ending instead of trying to hasten an unpleasant one.
i, myself was at the orlando ipt tour stop.
it was the most amazing production of the sport of pool that i have ever witnessed or probably ever will again unless the ipt comes back.
to see the professional players finally get the attention, respect, and playing field they deserve , IN AN ARENA made for movie stars, after years of hard work of practicing and competing all over the world was pure joy for me to see.the hall of famers , i am sure, it has been an experience of a lifetime that no matter the outcome, they will say they would not have missed for anything.imo
i personally think that the ipt and the pros at this time would be better off without the "ipt" forum, as we have become
"bad press" imo
lets encourage this thing to work out and be back bigger and better than ever.

linda j moss
certified bca national referee
bca league operator
diamond table sales and vending of fl
founding member of the spirit tour of fl
member of kingsbay tour
in general a full supporter of the sport of pool

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had to put Jake on my ignore list several years ago, I'm allergic to stupidity.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look, its going to be like this Jake.

The very next time you mention or allude to Jen or Keith, you will be banned.

The coy sleights are uncalled for and will come with a consequence the very next time.

This is the only warning that is going to be given.

jjinfla

Banned
NYC cue dude said:

thanks

rg

Gee Randy, I am surprised to read the above coming from you.

I do not like people who go around quoting people without naming who they quote. I don't think you do either.

When I found out that JAM was writing the articles in Inside Pool as a ghost writer I was very dissappointed. The articles were interesting and very well written. Since I was under the impression that any article in a respected magazine like Inside Pool would not try and deceive the readers I fully thought that Keith was writing them. It gave me a much better impression of the man. Now I find out it was all a sham.

So, am I to assume that all the articles in Inside Pool are a sham? Are they all written by someone else?

If that upsets you Randy then so be it. I do have ethics. I would have thought you did too.

Go back and read the JAM thread from 10/14 and you will see a bunch of people who objected to that.

I have never been one to criticize JAM or Keith, I think she has me confused with Jimbo.

She was complaining about rack riggers and said Keith would never rig a rack. Did she say that with a straight face? How would she know anyway? He wouldn't tell her.

Jake

jjinfla

Banned
JAM said:

JAM

You are losing it JAM. Must have me confused with Jimbo, or Watchez, or any number of other posters.

They do have medication for PMS.

Jake