Make azb great again

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Lol. MAGA, Beatrice...

Why isn’t anyone in the azb kings section anymore? I’ve read through some of the threads and they were pretty cool...some of them. What’s going on here?

I know some people are just trying to learn or only play recreationally but the others that talk of matching up and playing all the time could make good use of that sub forum.

It seemed like such a good idea to get people in the same area matching up and meeting new pool fiends, seeing how people play compared to how they talk of playing ; ) giving people a goal to shoot for. One of the areas they held a round robin type thing for the right to challenge the king. I’m in love with the whole idea but if you go in there it’s just crickets. The internet gives us a great chance but I don’t see much going down.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Roger. I don’t know how I aim but it works even in near lightless situations. As long as I’m shooting for a pocket anyway. I doubt I’d play 1 pocket well in the dark. I just know where the pockets be compared to where the ball be, and what I need to do to get it there. The best aiming system.

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Single largest challenge facing AZ is the dwindling Membership.

Currently we have 110 people in the MAIN FORUM - 28 are Members, others are Guests.

Yep, a whopping 28 Members.

That's in the most popular Section.

Can't really expect a sub-section like AZB Kings to have anybody.

-von

4scarecrow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Low membership is a problem for sure. The fact that the wanted/for sale section was systematically slowed to a glacial pace didn’t help. There used to be a lot of traffic there. With reduced traffic there is no longer a reason for many (flippers/dealers) to become members. The bumping rules, all the *****ing, and separation of “wanted” and “for sale” made the decision to go to Facebook easy for many in my opinion.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The elitism on this forum ran most members off.

Good discussions got smothered by morons highjacking threads to talk about food and coffee. Sad forum cops policed away all the life. They had big fun being smug and wrecked a solid forum.

They only new infusions of membership now are goofballs looking for a free eBay.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Good discussions got smothered by morons highjacking threads to talk about food and coffee. Sad forum cops policed away all the life. They had big fun being smug and wrecked a solid forum.

They only new infusions of membership now are goofballs looking for a free eBay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a quote of your comments and unfortunately, your last line did not show up.

You have been asked time and time again to remove it. Since YOU have failed, I will say that all the negative crap you posted = 3 fingers pointing back at you.

Grow up or get the fudge out, you make all newcomers leave before they can sign up, who wants to do business on this site after reading that?

I think you should be kicked out of here for good.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
i agree with the sentiment, but the thinly veiled political reference is offputting.

Lol you don’t like T? I don’t believe in civilization really myself so I gives no f’s about any of that nonsense, I just wanted attention to my lost cause.

So maybe there aren’t as many people as I thought around here. Who knows? I made a Facebook so for I could watch the World Pool Masters. I’ve only got 1 friend but I may set forth on a grand journey for action from there...I have a dream..

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol you don’t like T? I don’t believe in civilization really myself so I gives no f’s about any of that nonsense, I just wanted attention to my lost cause.

So maybe there aren’t as many people as I thought around here. Who knows? I made a Facebook so for I could watch the World Pool Masters. I’ve only got 1 friend but I may set forth on a grand journey for action from there...I have a dream..
lol...i hear ya. i have never even visited the azb kings section.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roger. I don’t know how I aim but it works even in near lightless situations. As long as I’m shooting for a pocket anyway. I doubt I’d play 1 pocket well in the dark. I just know where the pockets be compared to where the ball be, and what I need to do to get it there. The best aiming system.

Can you tell us more about your " they be where they be" aiming system?:wink:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Read my lips...no...new...aiming systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honestly though even though I play by feel 99.9 percent of the time, I do find them interesting and like to read about them and what players use them as long as a major discussion of them stays confined to the Aiming Discussion forum.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I admit to being more a jester than a king, but am very glad this place exists..getting well-fed and enjoying sharing passion for pool.
if any y'all come thru seattle and want to share that in person, on or off the table, "I'm game":thumbup:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Make azbilliards
Azbilliards instead of azpool

While the european pool thing was on last month so was the european carom championships
All but a few disciplines on all size tables
Over 500 players
30 something or other tables over a week on Germany
And no peep of it on the front page as usual

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=489840

But...they ain’t got no pockets!

I’ve watched a few of the live streams you’ve posted about and those guys are nuts. Crazy skill involved.

But seriously folks in here...Take a trip to the action forum, then to the kings thread in or around your general region, and start demanding action. But none will lol :boring2: :banghead: :deadhorse: :boring: :eek:ink:

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
If people cared about that as much as which pro is playing with which cue, they would have posted about it. Perhaps the carom players need to play with a bamboo or other composition cue. There would definitely be four or more threads about who made it, where to get one, etc.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Make azbilliards
Azbilliards instead of azpool

While the european pool thing was on last month so was the european carom championships
All but a few disciplines on all size tables
Over 500 players
30 something or other tables over a week on Germany
And no peep of it on the front page as usual

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=489840

Mike, AZHousepro, has said before that if people send him info, he will use it.
...so the event organizers are the ones sleeping.
...even on here, when they have tournaments featured, they hardly ever post results...
...Terry Hanna is one of the few that give closure.
I gave up following the tournaments in Olathe...good fields, bad communication.

If you want something promoted, it’s not a good idea to wait for the media to call you.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Mike, AZHousepro, has said before that if people send him info, he will use it.
...so the event organizers are the ones sleeping.
...even on here, when they have tournaments featured, they hardly ever post results...
...Terry Hanna is one of the few that give closure.
I gave up following the tournaments in Olathe...good fields, bad communication.

If you want something promoted, it’s not a good idea to wait for the media to call you.

Well thats good to know after all the good stuff os over for the yr and few to come

I know now
Lets see what we can make happen