1-11 action

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
the night started off kinda slow! strongarm was playin 1 pocket with someone for 200 a game. then lil jon showed up,woofed a lil, then chohan showed up and told me mikka was given him the 7-8 for 4k 10 ahead? so we activly pursued that bet, mikka showed up and the game didnt go mikka said no? then tony said he would play mikka 1hole and mikka declined! then lil jon woofed about 1 pocket and some young gun parted the crowd and said"ill play you 1 pocket for whatever you want 2 bet" lil john walked over and asked what he wanted and the young guy said your money! so they grabbed the table as lil jon "there aint no rail im buyin all myself "and he took everydime he could cover! game was 4 ahead for a large amount! cliff walked in fresh off his defeat in the finals of the 1 pocket and was looking for action. offerd 9-6 to the room! ike then came over and tried to help, no takers. then cliff asked shane for 5to 25 8ball. declined 4 to 22 was the bet for 2k. cliff starts out up 6-0 shane was breaking bad! dry after dry after dry! cliff wins 22 to 11!2 young guns were playin 8 ahead one was a russian not stalev the other was named justin i think? the russian had him down 7 and ended up losin! karl was on the rail of that match so it must of been juicy! :D

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bignasty said:
then lil jon woofed about 1 pocket and some young gun parted the crowd and said"ill play you 1 pocket for whatever you want 2 bet" lil john walked over and asked what he wanted and the young guy said your money! so they grabbed the table as lil jon "there aint no rail im buyin all myself "and he took everydime he could cover! game was 4 ahead for a large amount!
BigNasty-- So how did the Lil John match end up? Anyone find out who the kid was?

Thanks~ Doc

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
gulfportdoc said:
BigNasty-- So how did the Lil John match end up? Anyone find out who the kid was?

Thanks~ Doc

Lil John matched up with Justin the Roadman. Justin is a small man, very gaunt looking, probably weight a hundred pounds soaking wet. Needs some burgers and fries in him.

They had 2500 jelly beans between them, and Lil John opened the window covering every bet. The lamp held over 7 dimes. Scott Frost took action against John. I believe Frost lost to the Roadman a little earlier.

The rail thought that Justin was the better mover, but it didn't work out that way. John moved well enough, and Justin was taking flyers and opening up the pack. The wide open style worked out half the time, and failed the other. So the set went back and forth until the wide open style fell apart. Lil John took it down in less than two hours.

Scott Frost was livid. Read into that whatever you need to.

Fred

EricBBass

Registered
I was in the action room this night... why no mention that Cliff pulled his typical move and ended up blowing any and all winnings he earned.... He played a smaller latino guy named Sergio right after he beat Shane... Cliff gave Sergio 10-6 playing a 1 hole headset to 6 and got beat in less than two hours. There was some respectable cheddar on that too. I know Chris Bartrum had a thousand on it and Cliff and Sergio were playing for at least 3 stacks...this all after Pretty Boy Floyd came in woofing "I am the champion, nobody can beat me" but no quote of the night beats him shooting off his mouth saying "I will give Efren the 7 ball, I own him". So Jimmy is running his mouth telling a young hotshot he has no heart and the kid woofs back you've got no heart and jimmy asks him to flip a coin for everything in his pocket. Showing gamble the kid pulls 5 large and leaves the pretty boy speechless leaving the action room as fast as he can!! What a night!!

Cookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EricBBass said:
I was in the action room this night... why no mention that Cliff pulled his typical move and ended up blowing any and all winnings he earned.... He played a smaller latino guy named Sergio right after he beat Shane... Cliff gave Sergio 10-6 playing a 1 hole headset to 6 and got beat in less than two hours. There was some respectable cheddar on that too. I know Chris Bartrum had a thousand on it and Cliff and Sergio were playing for at least 3 stacks...this all after Pretty Boy Floyd came in woofing "I am the champion, nobody can beat me" but no quote of the night beats him shooting off his mouth saying "I will give Efren the 7 ball, I own him". So Jimmy is running his mouth telling a young hotshot he has no heart and the kid woofs back you've got no heart and jimmy asks him to flip a coin for everything in his pocket. Showing gamble the kid pulls 5 large and leaves the pretty boy speechless leaving the action room as fast as he can!! What a night!!
SHOW ME THE MONEY...... LMAO

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
EricBBass said:
So Jimmy is running his mouth telling a young hotshot he has no heart and the kid woofs back you've got no heart and jimmy asks him to flip a coin for everything in his pocket. Showing gamble the kid pulls 5 large and leaves the pretty boy speechless leaving the action room as fast as he can!! What a night!!

PRICELESS!!!

I would have paid A LOT to be in that room when he pulls up those 5!!!

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
floyd

EricBBass said:
yeah floyd is priceless. he came to detroit a while back and went home broke with his 1 pocket game. he was woofin in the pound and it got heard and answerd.

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
thanks

Snapshot9 said:
That is one kickin' bike!!!
thank you! i will have to get pics of the new 1 for you! the blue 1 is for sale if anybody is interested?:cool:

Pugh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Nasty,

It was Niels Fiejen not Mika.

As for the little guy I think his name was Justin Croth?? Crouch?? not exactly sure on his last name.

JG-in-KY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BackPocket9Ball said:
The little guy was Justyn Cone.
Just curious I watched a match up between Nick Hickerson and someone named Justin the first saturday night. Justin was giving Nick the last two. He played with a cue that had the wrap unraveling. Said he was from Florida. Same guy?