Mike Massey and Florian "Venom" Kohler artistic billiard video ;)

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know the link of my new video...This one is a very special one cause I get as special guest Mike Massey! Also this one was done only on a carom table and involves almost only skill shots + some of the hardest stroke shots on a carom table :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZRoqi0o2U

Anyway I would really appreciate your comments and point of views on this one as it's a very special one ;)

Florian "Venom"

driven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok.
that might have been the most entertaining pool video ever.
and I don't mean maybe.
very well done
steven

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know the link of my new video...This one is a very special one cause I get as special guest Mike Massey! Also this one was done only on a carom table and involves almost only skill shots + some of the hardest stroke shots on a carom table :)

Anyway I would really appreciate your comments and point of views on this one as it's a very special one ;)

Florian "Venom"

Very nice video Florian. Thanks for sharing.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great pair, I didnt introduce them, But I was the first person to tell Mike about Florian along time ago when Mike was over one time with about 4 or 5 pool players. Mike wasnt convinced at that time, I didnt see or talk to Mike for about 6-8 months, When I did he said "You sure were right about Florian". I told mike that there was this skinny kid in Europe in his A frame house that is the best Masse' shooter I ever saw and said he can spin his rock like you do Mike. That was a fun time that nite,

I hope to meet Florian some time I told Mike recently.Mike said if there was time they would stop by, but that I might not want the masse shots, shot on my table because it would leave marks on the cloth. :confused: I Replied "I dont care if you guys rip holes in it, thats what its made for" and I have never used a proper masse cue and figured to be the guy tearing up the cloth, I have good connections for cloth and its meant to be used so I dont care what happens when players use my equipment (I'd whack a banger for spilling their suds on my box),

Sadly Florian didnt make it, only Mike and a couple of his friends could come over but we still had a great time. Hopefully next time if I'm still here in Vegas, if i'm not here I will still have a great set up for players who are passing through. I been triple blessed in the past 18 months with the list of who's who in pool thats been here. I do my best to be a good host.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the video, actually thanks for all the video's. i wish you the very best in life.

Of all the impressive things you do, my favorite is when you line up 10 balls and just shoot all of them in the side pocket rapid fire, man how you do that so fast is amazing, I dont know how long it takes you but I have never seen anyone as fast as you are. Even though its simple and anyone can do it, no one can do it fast like you do. your other shots you might be the only guy in the world that can do them so they are hard to wrap my brain around in some cases. your amazing.

best

eric

sde

Silver Member
Hey guys!

Florian "Venom"

Very nice video (loved the music) and some great shot making!

I found it interesting that the second shot in your video is the first shot in a short video I shot and put on YouTube a couple of days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvuOQZTCpQ I'm not saying this young lady is near the caliber of you or Mike, but she can play a little.

Steve

Last edited:

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very entertaining video. thank you for sharing. those shots are more exciting because of the wait while we wonder if the ball will make it, love it. I did notice your stroke seemed more powerful than Mike's, just between us. I can trust you to keep my opinion a secret. shhhh

cheapcues.com

Cue Dealer
Silver Member
Cool, I've never seen trick shots on a 3 cushion table before. But you guys remind me of Tiger + Stevie- need to work on those high-fives. :)

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice video (loved the music) and some great shot making!

I found it interesting that the second shot in your video is the first shot in a short video I shot and put on YouTube a couple of days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvuOQZTCpQ I'm not saying this young lady is near the caliber of you or Mike, but she can play a little.

Steve

hey!! Actually the shot we did is a little bit hader because of the pin's position which force you to go forward before the CB draws...BUT for sure that girl is impressive, and her timing shot..just wow!

mbvl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey!! Actually the shot we did is a little bit hader because of the pin's position which force you to go forward before the CB draws...BUT for sure that girl is impressive, and her timing shot..just wow!

Thanks. And I agree, her time shot is amazing.

Mark