women in the us open.

rorywayne

Banned
I love women, loved thousands of them, they are great, in my bed, and I love them cookin in my kitchen, but not on the pool table next to me or in front of me on the golf course. Everything they do, is slow and too deliberate.

I had a mother, she was great. I love the company of a woman at dinner. They are a lovely necessity to have around now and then. They relieve a vital function in my biology.

Golf has a mens tour, and a womens tour, and they dont play on each others. So did pool until recently. Let the women have the womens us open, and any man that wants to play in it like Gabe Owen and Corey Duel can if they will wear a pink dress, which I am sure both would be hot to do, but I could not see Earl getting into one. Let the mens us open, only be for men. Letting women play in the mens us open, was nothing but a cheap grab at more money and attendence or attention selling out the game for a buck. :grin-square:

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love women, loved thousands of them, they are great, in my bed, and I love them cookin in my kitchen, but not on the pool table next to me or in front of me on the golf course. Everything they do, is slow and too deliberate.

I had a mother, she was great. I love the company of a woman at dinner. They are a lovely necessity to have around now and then. They relieve a vital function in my biology.

Golf has a mens tour, and a womens tour, and they dont play on each others. So did pool until recently. Let the women have the womens us open, and any man that wants to play in it like Gabe Owen and Corey Duel can if they will wear a pink dress, which I am sure both would be hot to do, but I could not see Earl getting into one. Let the mens us open, only be for men. Letting women play in the mens us open, was nothing but a cheap grab at more money and attendence or attention selling out the game for a buck. :grin-square:

Are you joking?
I say let the men play in the womans open. Just dont change the name of the event. See how many man want to win the Ladies open.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you want to start a US mens open, go ahead. The US open 9ball was an open event, not a mens open.

rorywayne

Banned
Are men allowed to play on the bull dyke tour, no, no way. That is reserved for only girlie girls, you know the ones who look like Ralph Crandom on the honeymooners. So then, why cant I play on their tour, hell I'll wear a dress and a wig, I'll look more like a woman that half of their field. Put on some falsies like most of them do.

But they think they are now allowed to butt into a mans world, anyone who objects is branded a pig and sexist by them. There, ha ha, I beat ya to it. I already know what I am, you dont have to confirm it. Yes I am one, and women dont care, as long as you toss money at them and expensive things. So a couple of girlie girls get mad at me over this, so what, they would never get in my bed any way, so who cares what they think. All they did was intimidate men in the IPT, my God, Archer lost to one because he mentally went beserk with the thought he might lose. And speaking of Coor, I would give a weeks salary to see those hooters, my God, they put dolly parton to shame.

Amigos, in Mexico, men are men, and women are like your donkey, you only need one, when you need a ride.

Pancho

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sorry ,your wrong there,remember Annika Sörenstam sports.espn.go.com/golf/​story?id=1506978

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are men allowed to play on the bull dyke tour, no, no way. That is reserved for only girlie girls, you know the ones who look like Ralph Crandom on the honeymooners. So then, why cant I play on their tour, hell I'll wear a dress and a wig, I'll look more like a woman that half of their field. Put on some falsies like most of them do.

But they think they are now allowed to butt into a mans world, anyone who objects is branded a pig and sexist by them. There, ha ha, I beat ya to it. I already know what I am, you dont have to confirm it. Yes I am one, and women dont care, as long as you toss money at them and expensive things. So a couple of girlie girls get mad at me over this, so what, they would never get in my bed any way, so who cares what they think. All they did was intimidate men in the IPT, my God, Archer lost to one because he mentally went beserk with the thought he might lose. And speaking of Coor, I would give a weeks salary to see those hooters, my God, they put dolly parton to shame.

Amigos, in Mexico, men are men, and women are like your donkey, you only need one, when you need a ride.

Pancho

Its ballsy. I love it. Your hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Donkey F@#ker! HAHAHAHA. I always wanted to use that and now I can!

Last edited:

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Women

I'm all for it myself, to me ... an open should mean an open.

I think as long as they meet all the criteria for quaifying, whatever that may be, let them play. What is the criteria? Don't you have to be a pro or can any amateur play? I don't know. On the other hand they have their own womens tour. I would say let the top finisher in their womens tour be invited. Some guys don't like playing ladies and I also fall in that group. Any man who says being beat by a woman is just like being beat by a man is IMO not being totally truthful.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Its ballsy. I love it. Your hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Donkey F@#ker! HAHAHAHA. I always wanted to use that and now I can!

That was an internet cancer called fast larry.

Showing the world his true colors once again.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
That was an internet cancer called fast larry.

Showing the world his true colors once again.

You know, I was considering PMing you, because there was an oddly familiar 'ring' to these posts...and very little useable content...but I figured he's hang himself pretty quickly. Once again, great job sniffing out the riff-raff!

Lisa

DiamondGirl

Registered
I believe the us open is and has always open to women. But the women of the WPBA are under contract to receive permission from WPBA to play in events that are not sanctioned with the WPBA.
It seems that would be the logical answer to your question. Which has nothing to do with capabilities of the different sexes.
The reason Jean Balukas would compete is because she is fully capable of not only competing in but winning overall event! And she is not a part of WPBA organization at all anymore or has been for a very long time. She is free to do as she pleases and under no contract to WPBA.
p.s. Your question finally inspired me to participate in forum rather than just read as i dont see a lot of answers being posted that i thought was common knowledge...not..i will be participating more on forums now.:thumbup:

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I believe the us open is and has always open to women. But the women of the WPBA are under contract to receive permission from WPBA to play in events that are not sanctioned with the WPBA.
It seems that would be the logical answer to your question. Which has nothing to do with capabilities of the different sexes.
The reason Jean Balukas would compete is because she is fully capable of not only competing in but winning overall event! And she is not a part of WPBA organization at all anymore or has been for a very long time. She is free to do as she pleases and under no contract to WPBA.
p.s. Your question finally inspired me to participate in forum rather than just read as i dont see a lot of answers being posted that i thought was common knowledge...not..i will be participating more on forums now.:thumbup:

An organization was protecting its clients with advertising power from operating in a high risk event. That doesn't sound fair to the WPBA players, it sounds more like reducing risk to their players.

Depends on whether you see the gender as the issue of the conflict of interest in a tournament operator or the actual history and financial dilemma of an established operator.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Women were not allowed to play before this year.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Men are trained in greater numbers than women, look at religion most of the figures are trained by males and training males.

The numbers don't prove anything.

Women playing in men's event probably makes bachelors uncomfortable because of the "what if" factor.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thank you very much diamond girl for answering my question,thank you for reading my post and understanding it before typing,as you know i wasnt trying to compare the sexs,i though i had asked a legitament question,iam glad you understood any way .