Perfect Aim

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not even close. This is coming from the horses mouth. Gene Albrecht and perfect Aim. This was a description from someone that got the dvd from someone and tried to figure it out. Like I said, Not even close.....

Well that is unfortunate. I thought I had a good understanding of the DVD and had done a phone lesson with you as well. I have played enough to know that my eyes are on the right line but my cue is not on that line.

How else would I make the ball If I pivot to center based on what my eyes have told me? I feel like that is a bad habit of not getting the cue on the right line over the years and just compensating.

For what it is worth, it happens whenever I get down on a shot. Does not matter if it is straight, right or left.

I took a lesson and found the answer to correct that issue.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gene -- Apparently quite a few people had trouble understanding your first dvd on Perfect Aim. As I recall, you had a new version in the works at least 6 years ago. Does that revised edition exist? If not, are you still planning to do one?

Yes it does. I did the video but don't have the rough cut. i need to do it all over again and we are working on it right now. There are so many things that i learned about the eyes while teaching and traveling around the country. These are things that all players need to know. Everything has to fit with the eyes to be successful. Stance, stroke, preshot. This turned out to be bigger than I could ever imagine. Been healing up from another car accident after my neck fusion 2 years ago from the accident in 2013. Starting to feel better so it's back to work. I need to get this done for all the pool players everywhere. This is the real deal.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brother had a heart attack...

when will this new perfect aiming dvd will be ready

roland

Hi Roland, Sorry about the long wait on the reply. My brother had a heart attack and while trying to get my help he was leaning down the steps and fell head first. I met him at the bottom on his last tumble. He wasn't breathing so i pumped on his chest for a minute, called paramedics and worked on him some more. He started breathing again just before the paramedics got there. Thank God for these guys. they were just great. Kept him going until they could put in some stints at Regions Hospital. 100% blockage on the right side of his heart. Lucky man to say the least. He's the one that helps me with the videos. He's doing good and needs a few more stints in about 30 days. I'm going to keep shooting footage and he will be doing the technical part as he can. Kind of ironic. I'm the one that has had trouble breathing and getting dizzy in fact I had an appointment with pulmonary at 2:00 the same day he had the heart attack. He was the last person that i thought would have a heart attack. My brother does all my videos. He's a little under the weather right now. Been home for about 4 days now and needs 2 more stints put in. We live together and it's kind of touch and go right now. His heart has to get stronger. The one side wasn't working at all for awhile. Doctors claim it will get going again. For right now my main focus is on him. As he gets stronger we will be getting this done. Can't wait for him to be back to normal again. Sure puts life in perspective.

Last edited:

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Geno,

Sorry to hear about your brother and all of the life trauma you've been thru over the past couple of years. Great to see that your still 'swinging' at them though (saw you online playing at a couple recent events up in the northern areas this past couple of months). Hope to see you out and about later this year. Looking forward to your new DVD release when your schedule will allow. Take of your family... and take my friend.

Randy

Hi Roland, Sorry about the long wait on the reply. My brother had a heart attack and while trying to get my help he was leaning down the steps and fell head first. I met him at the bottom on his last tumble. He wasn't breathing so i pumped on his chest for a minute, called paramedics and worked on him some more. He started breathing again just before the paramedics got there. Thank God for these guys. they were just great. Kept him going until they could put in some stints at Regions Hospital. 100% blockage on the right side of his heart. Lucky man to say the least. He's the one that helps me with the videos. He's doing good and needs a few more stints in about 30 days. I'm going to keep shooting footage and he will be doing the technical part as he can. Kind of ironic. I'm the one that has had trouble breathing and getting dizzy in fact I had an appointment with pulmonary at 2:00 the same day he had the heart attack. He was the last person that i thought would have a heart attack. My brother does all my videos. He's a little under the weather right now. Been home for about 4 days now and needs 2 more stints put in. We live together and it's kind of touch and go right now. His heart has to get stronger. The one side wasn't working at all for awhile. Doctors claim it will get going again. For right now my main focus is on him. As he gets stronger we will be getting this done. Can't wait for him to be back to normal again. Sure puts life in perspective.