Sad News...

ncpoolnut

Registered
Thank you to you all.. I did in fact call Edyie myself and tell her of the news..I know they were great friends and I felt it my place to tell her.
When I know of arrangements that our daughter and I get worked out I
will let you all know.
Thanks for all the kind words..

Norma Calnan

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Joe was good guy... I dealt with him a few times when I first joined up. I never had the chance to meet him in person, but he was extremely helpful to me in the past...

Please accept my condolences...............

regards,
Shane Napier

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Norma, ,
Our hearts are heavy for you. Just know that lots of people are praying for the Lord to Bless you and yours with His Love, Peace and Comfort in this saddest of times.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I'm Almost Speechless

This is brutal, I've been thinking of young Tyler Strawn all day and I come home to read this about Daytona Joe.

I liked Joe alot, we exchanged many PMs and laughed alot together about others here. This is heartbreaking news.

I don't really know what to say. Condolences seems so inadequate. I'm very sorry for his family and friends.
Doug

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
My deepest condolences to you, my prayers are with you and your family.

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm deeply saddened to hear this... Joe was a great guy. I think he was one of my first "azb efriends"... :(

He'll be sorely missed.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My condolences go out to the family and that includes those on the forum who were close to Joe as well.

He will be missed.
Myron

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Very sorry to hear about your loss. It's always tough to lose one of our own but especially a guy like Joe that has contributed so much to the forum.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
This is tragic news indeed. After a bit of a rocky start, Joe and I became friends. He will definately be missed by myself & the entire AZ community. My prayers go out to his family. This is a very sad day.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
ncpoolnut said:
I wanted to let everyone know that
my husband,Joe Calnan has passed away.
I recieved the call this morning from
our daughter. I don't have any particulars
but I thought everyone needed to hear this
from me before anyone else posted about it.
When I have more info I will let you all know.

I know Joe had alot of friends on this forum.
I wanted to be sure that everyone knew what
was going on. My daughter and I are working on
what has to be done. Please let me know if there
is anything that he had working with anyone so
we can get it takin care of.

Thank you
Norma Calnan

Daytona Joe and his many contributions to our forum will be dearly missed. Please accept my condolences.

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry to hear this bad news, we had talked about meeting at a Greensboro area tournament and comparing some cues but didn't get to do it soon enough. My prayers go out to the family.

Leonard

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Way!!

my heart goes out to you and your family. i had the pleasure of meeting joe at the windy city open when he came to chicago to help eydie and bob run thier tourney. i talked with joe on and off all night. he was one of the good ones. RIP Joe

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Always sad to hear news like this. My thoughts are with his family & friends.

ryeth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I'm really at a loss for words here.... I'm so sorry for your loss and your daughters Norma :( I only knew Joe for a short time, but he was a great guy. Looks like I actually knew him a bit longer now... I never knew he was actually Daytona Joe on here. We had chatted for a few nights how he hung out on azbilliards here... it's a small world as they say. My thoughts and prayers will be with your family. Please let me know if I can do anything for ya'll.

John