Poolroom Supplies (tips, tip tools, etc)

TheHole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who do you use to buy your supplies from for your poolroom shop? Tips, tips tools, gloves, talc bags, etc. I am about to buy a good amount for our shop and would like to compare prices against a couple of companies.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
TheHole said:
Who do you use to buy your supplies from for your poolroom shop? Tips, tips tools, gloves, talc bags, etc. I am about to buy a good amount for our shop and would like to compare prices against a couple of companies.

Please send me a PM, with the items that you are going to purchase.

I deal with about 20 different companies nation wide, for different items, I am always looking for the best deal.

I may be able to help.

Craig

EDRJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imperial International

Two warehouses, one on each coast. New Jersey and California. Huge importer of Aramith balls and Brazilian slate. Full line of items but sold out on some occasionally. Low end and Cuetec stlye cues. Haven't seen a new catalog recently but worth checking out. See ad in any pool magazine for phone numbers. I worked there part time for 3 busy seasons, but no relationship now.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
You never know...

There have been times that Muellers has free shipping on items. This is great for heavy items with low markup like books and cone chalk. They hate when I call during these specials. I think they lose money. I order 50 cone chalks and the shipping is almost as much as the product. You have to constantly shop around. Even when you have a reliable supplier, there is always someone who wants your business and will work hard to get it.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Distributors

TheHole said:

You can find our list of wholesale distributors here: http://www.tigerproducts.com/distributors.htm

I highly recommend any and all them. Many of them have catalogs. I recommend calling each of them for a catalog.

poolhall maven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like cue and case out of st. augustine and cuestix in Colorado. Aurora Rd Billiard Supplies in across town and I use them too.

GoldRush cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mostly use cuestix and cue and case. stay away from aurora billiards. just a couple of months into this circus adventure i bought (lol) my oldest son picked out a lucasi cue for his b-day.$420 cue, 19 oz. when the cue gets here, its got a warped shaft, and it weighs 20 oz. 's. so i called and called to find out how they want to handle this.now the guy i bought the pool hall from has had a relationship with these people for six years. the owner told me , and i quote "thats what you get for buying a cue from china". i believe that if you sell it, you should stand behind your product. i ended up ordering a predator shaft for my son and he still plays with the cue. its been almost three years and ive NEVER ordered another thing from these guys. until recently, im the only pool hall within 60 miles, and i sell alot of cues. hey heres a thought , maybe someone can start a "beware of.... " thread. maybe we can get a little heads up on whos treatin us wrong!! good luck

bamashooter

meucci4life
When we had our game room we used to order all our supplies from Muller unless they wanted a cue then we would let them go through our cue catalogs from the manufacuters. Meucci, Viking, etc... But we always got our house sticks from Muller and our cloth for our tables